Spencer Lee may be the GOAT, but is he a bit boring?

Jimmy Cinnabon

I mean that he wins his matches in almost the exactly same way.  Take down, tilt, tilt, tilt, tilt until tech or fall.  He's probably the strongest wrestler PFP, ever, and he is the GOAT...but is he so good that he's a bit boring to watch?

You can play 20 of his matches and they will all almost look exactly the same.  Same takedown over and over, same tilt, over and over.

So I ask, Spencer Lee may be the GOAT, but is he a bit boring to watch (assuming you are not a Hawkeye fan)?

8 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Only the first post was stupid and maybe the third (no offense).

7 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Come on man - you have to admit at least one of my posts was stupid? if not all?

No no no.  He's saying my post is stupid.  Even though you can argue the OP isnt the firstl post making him confused which might mean he's stupid?

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

No no no.  He's saying my post is stupid.  Even though you can argue the OP isnt the original post making him confused which might mean he's stupid?

In what world is the OP not the first post?

Edited by Ponzi

13 hours ago, Rassling said:

I never was a big fan of Spencer Lee for this very reason. Kinda reminds me of Jesse Jantzen who mastered a few moves but wasn't very good on his feet and on the bottom, his only claim to fame was his crab ride.

Except of course Lee is great on his feet and good on bottom 

Edited by Gus
  • Fire 3