Iowa vs. Michigan thread

SocraTease

20 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

Crazy to hear Medley was a walk on

It is. I've watched him since he was a small freshman, he's very tough. Took 3rd in Jr. and Sr years......Sr year lost to Foley in the quarters 2-1 SV.  For whatever reason, Foley has just had his number throughout the years. 

• Fire 2

16 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Obviously still winning the title, but the team score plays out a lot different if he's pinning everyone.  Zero chance he loses this year in my opinoin

Zero-knee Lee (aka zLee) is starting to look like he can wrestle all three periods. Significant progress since his 1st match. 

I like zLee's chances. Still an uphill battle, but I don't doubt he can do it. He's a beast. But "Zero chance he loses" seems a little too optimistic. 

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

He had a higher bonus rate in 2020.  

He's also in the Big 10 now. I'm talking more stylistically.  I'm not going to pretend I watched all of his matches elsewhere, so I'm not really insinuating, I'm asking for people who may know better than me.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

He's also in the Big 10 now. I'm talking more stylistically.  I'm not going to pretend I watched all of his matches elsewhere, so I'm not really insinuating, I'm asking for people who may know better than me.

Gotcha.  Yes, his game has elevated since joining the Hawkeyes.  It's a good fit.   Compared to the past as a Hawkeye he elevated his game by mainting position and not having his structure get broken down

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted