Iowa vs. Minnesota thread

SocraTease

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

You may be right, I probably don't 'sont' you. But thanks for that post with real substance (maybe sarcasm.)

Nicely done. (Or is that sarcasm?)

It is a typo. Good effort though. Hang your hat on that and knowing that this wasn't the last night of the season. Gold star for you today.

Just now, wrestlingphish said:

I was average at wrestling just like Phish is an average band so when I created this name 15 years ago on TheMat.com it worked at the time.

I'm sorry you don't understand sarcasm. I wish you were smarter. I hope those close to you encourage you to be a continuous learner.

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

I'm gonna dunk your head in your own house it's too bad I can't flush it though

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I appreciate you offering your opinion but you offered literally nothing of substance. An absolute nothing of a post.

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

18 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Maybe true - but I was kind of hoping for a friendly wager with you.

I dont like to bet for Iowa wrestlers and I certainly don't like to bet against Lee even though there might be some glory in winning that bet.  

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

We all have @flyingcementas a tag team partner for these situations.  Just tag him in to the ring

image.png.a6a671646f42a78ca4725dc340c99f

What is this, my source of concrete information & data has gone soft & fuzzy on us.  Clearly he spent too much time snuggling with Wkn making data tables.  😮

• Fire 2

Nice to see Minnesota keep it close in terms of team score, and definitely wrestled tough in the matches we lost, but if Salazar is hurt then it was all a net negative imo. He’s one of few that I think can score points in March but that leg looked bad late in that match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Nice to see Minnesota keep it close in terms of team score, and definitely wrestled tough in the matches we lost, but if Salazar is hurt then it was all a net negative imo. He’s one of few that I think can score points in March but that leg looked bad late in that match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, he's fine. GTG.