Secret Service protection interrupted to nurse agent's toddler

19 minutes ago, Caveira said:

We’re being factual.  Are you on make believe island?

If I was, I’d make believe we didn’t have pregnant fighter pilots and the breastfeeding Secret Service agent would be looking for a more suitable job.

12 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

If I was, I’d make believe we didn’t have pregnant fighter pilots and the breastfeeding Secret Service agent would be looking for a more suitable job.

I’ve no doubt women who are pilots can and may be pregnant in the military today.  

can this dude?  My vote is no… he cannot be pregnant because he was born a man… is still a man… and thinks he is a woman.  I have no problem with that part for the record.

want do you think ?    Is she a woman?  Can she get pregnant now?   If she is past menopause could she get pregnant 10/15:/20 years ago?   What say you off the mat?

IMG_6181.jpeg

IMG_6180.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Caveira said:

I’ve no doubt women who are pilots can and may be pregnant in the military today.  

can this dude?  My vote is no… he cannot be pregnant because he was born a man… is still a man… and thinks he is a woman.  I have no problem with that part for the record.

want do you think ?    Is she a woman?  Can she get pregnant now?   If she is past menopause could she get pregnant 10/15:/20 years ago?   What say you off the mat?

IMG_6181.jpeg

IMG_6180.jpeg

He’s not a woman and will never know what it’s like to be one. 

I haven't heard that.   Interesting.   Where did you hear this?

To the other point, pregnant people are women, and that's just they way it is.  Sorry to rain on anyone's parade.   That's just the way it is.   But some people just don't believe in science.

mspart

29 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Why haven't we seen a detailed report of the 8 shots, autopsy of individual killed and injury reports of those wounded documenting which shots did the damage along with ballistic information confirming all 8 shots?  

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, mspart said:

I haven't heard that.   Interesting.   Where did you hear this?

To the other point, pregnant people are women, and that's just they way it is.  Sorry to rain on anyone's parade.   That's just the way it is.   But some people just don't believe in science.

mspart

Trust the science unless it comes to gender or defining a baby as a living being. 

• Haha 1