How to think critically about what the media is telling you?

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Yes. It's true. Arlington's rules are actually federal law.

Nothing about Arlington Cemetery rules should be taken lightly... by anyone. 

is that anything like crossing the border illegally?

how do you feel about that federal law? 

• Pirate 2

16 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

shouldn't we be able to distinguish between the really important federal laws tho..

and the ones that might be say,, morally questionable? 

credit to a few good men

I think you meant to say, 'distinguish with the laws I'm okay with breaking because my guy broke them"

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Anyone who breaks federal law should be held to its account.....don't you agree?

"In America’s early days, the law was fairly simple. The Constitution specifies just three federal crimes: piracy, counterfeiting and treason."

But now . . . Here are some federal crimes that are probably more enforced than our border and the pursuit of illegal aliens:

• Use a Falconry Bird in a Movie That Isn’t About Falconry

• Sell Runny Ketchup

• Leave the Country with Too Many Nickels in Your Pockets

• Sell Wine With a Label that Insults the Competition

• Write a Check for Less Than $1

• Make an Unreasonable Gesture to a Passing Horse

• Sell Oversized or Undersized Noodles

• Try to Make it Rain With Lasers Without Telling the Government First

• Sell Swiss Cheese Without Holes

• Have Disruptively Bad Hygiene in the Library of Congress

• Unsanctioned llama contact
  • Margarine pat shape in restaurants

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/here-are-some-of-the-goofiest-federal-laws-still-on-the-books/

https://www.amazon.com/How-Become-Federal-Criminal-Illustrated/dp/1982112514?tag=nypost-20&asc_refurl=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2019%2F06%2F18%2Fhere-are-some-of-the-goofiest-federal-laws-still-on-the-books%2F&asc_source=web&ascsubtag=srctok-b29614a0d1ac084d&btn_ref=srctok-b29614a0d1ac084d

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

the federal law we were talking about

crossing the border illegally...

didn't i make that clear by the second phrase? 

So just to be clear, you took this:

12 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

They all need to be held accountable.  Anyone who breaks federal law should be held to its account.....don't you agree?

As me declaring these are ‘my guys’ and I am siding with them. 

Wow, as I said in the other thread, you are in fact further gone than I realized. I hope the fever breaks soon. 🙏🏼

Perhaps.  I’m not sure.  I don’t recall you siding with “illegal immigration is wrong”…. Once or ever.  During this entire 48 month saga where the dems opened the boarder and let millions in.    Just perhaps.   You cleverly said any federal offense should be charged  .. sort of implying Trump should be charged with taking a pic with the gold star families.    Perhaps that’s what he means.  I dunno.  But perhaps.     

perhaps one is worse long term for this country.  I’ll let you decide. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Caveira said:

Perhaps.  I’m not sure.  I don’t recall you siding with “illegal immigration is wrong”…. Once or ever.  During this entire 48 month saga where the dems opened the boarder and let millions in.    Just perhaps.   You cleverly said any federal offense should be charged  .. sort of implying Trump should be charged with taking a pic with the gold star families.    Perhaps that’s what he means.  I dunno.  But perhaps.     

perhaps one is worse long term for this country.  I’ll let you decide. 

You must have missed my very first sentence, into the friendly little chat, in which I stated, “they all need to be held accountable”, prior to saying any federal offense. OR, you did read that and knew it didn’t help your go go gadget reach, so you conveniently left it out. OR, you did read it but since I also said something about any federal charge should be held to account, and you immediately got Trump Triggered and it left you, so that you could hang on for your nut-swing.  

Whichever it is, pretty weak attempt. 

11 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You must have missed my very first sentence, into the friendly little chat, in which I stated, “they all need to be held accountable”, prior to saying any federal offense. OR, you did read that and knew it didn’t help your go go gadget reach, so you conveniently left it out. OR, you did read it but since I also said something about any federal charge should be held to account, and you immediately got Trump Triggered and it left you, so that you could hang on for your nut-swing.  

Whichever it is, pretty weak attempt. 

Trump would gladly trade a federal charge for the stunt at Arlington for all of the Ds who deserve charges for federal immigration violations.  Every sanctuary d city mayor.  Very sanctuary state d governor.  Biden.  Mayorkas.  That press secretary.  The entire state of California and New York lol.  

don’t bash nut swings until you try them.   

• Pirate 1

5 hours ago, Caveira said:

Trump would gladly trade a federal charge for the stunt at Arlington for all of the Ds who deserve charges for federal immigration violations.  Every sanctuary d city mayor.  Very sanctuary state d governor.  Biden.  Mayorkas.  That press secretary.  The entire state of California and New York lol.  

don’t bash nut swings until you try them.   

I never mentioned Trump, before you brought him up…

5 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

i was never a trump fan

i didn't even vote for him, wrote my own name in,...

but i am being turned into a trump defender, and almost a trump fan by the wild unseeing left here

... and here we have another MAGA type claiming not to support trump.

When faced with supporting someone who can't be logically supported in any way. Avoid conflict - claim not to.

Then act, in every other way possible, to continue to support him.

When you have no basis in logic or reality - throw them both out and make up your own reality.

I guess that's... a way. 

Just keep up with the banjo lessons, that might be a better way for you..

OIP.brZOIPoeb5R0MFjMyJ-t_AAAAA?rs=1&pid=

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

... and here we have another MAGA type claiming not to support trump.

When faced with supporting someone who can't be logically supported in any way. Avoid conflict - claim not to.

Then act, in every other way possible, to continue to support him.

When you have no basis in logic or reality - throw them both out and make up your own reality.

I guess that's... a way. 

Just keep up with the banjo lessons, that might be a better way for you..

OIP.brZOIPoeb5R0MFjMyJ-t_AAAAA?rs=1&pid=

why are you such a bigot