Trumps classified Documents Case Dismissed

JimmyBT

Just now, JimmyBT said:

I’ll educate you a little.  She ruled that the no statute grants an attorney general authority to appoint a federal officer with the kind of prosecution nail power wielded by special council smith. Hence the no vetting.  

Thanks for reiterating everything i just wrote. That’s also not the same as no vetting lmao

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

Thanks for reiterating everything i just wrote. That’s also not the same as no vetting lmao

Ok ignored or faulty vetting.  And that’s nothing close to what you said. Bahahhahahaha. Either way they f d up the vetting process. Pretty simple. 

Edited by JimmyBT

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Ok ignored or faulty vetting.  And that’s nothing close to what you said. Bahahhahahaha. Either way they f d up the vetting process. Pretty simple. 

she ruled it unconstitutional because she says the AG can’t appoint special counsels even though that’s been happening for 30 years

she ruled that the no statute grants an attorney general authority to appoint a federal officer with the kind of prosecution nail power wielded by special council smith.

where is the difference in our 2 statements? What is so different that what you said is nothing close to what i said?

Edited by braves121

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

she ruled it unconstitutional because she says the AG can’t appoint special counsels even though that’s been happening for 30 years

she ruled that the no statute grants an attorney general authority to appoint a federal officer with the kind of prosecution nail power wielded by special council smith.

where is the difference in our 2 statements? What is so different that what you said is nothing close to what i said?

The type of prosecutor with the power he has. 🤦‍♂️ 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

When he had documents in his garage unattended that his criminal son had access to. 

Well good news the SC rules presidents have immunity especially in this specific example so he’s not a criminal 

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

It means there were plenty of other judges that could have been appointed and it would have been just fine.  

You have no idea what you are talking about and lack reading comprehension i blame lead poisoning 

Well good news the SC rules presidents have immunity especially in this specific example so he’s not a criminal 

Yet he committed a crime.  You asked me what crime he committed. Not if he’s a criminal. 🤦‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

You have no idea what you are talking about and lack reading comprehension i blame lead poisoning 

Take your L and run along.  Smith is the problem. Sorry it’s that hard for you. I blame too much time standing in the free cheese line. 

Edited by JimmyBT

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

When he had documents in his garage unattended that his criminal son had access to. 

You mean like when he returned them compared to trump hid them in a bathroom😂 people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

You mean like when he returned them compared to trump hid them in a bathroom😂 people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

Exactly. They’re both guilty.  You can be thankful for the SC when Trump pardons himself after he’s elected.   Remember after he does he won’t be a criminal. The same as Biden. 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Exactly. They’re both guilty.  You can be thankful for the SC when Trump pardons himself after he’s elected. 

So in this situation you yourself made up trump and Biden did the same thing but Biden goes to jail? The mental gymnastics is crazy 

So in this situation you yourself made up trump and Biden did the same thing but Biden goes to jail? The mental gymnastics is crazy 

Neither are going to jail even though the both committed the same mistake.  Pretty simple.  If you’re not S. L. O. W. 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Neither are going to jail even though the both committed the same mistake.  Pretty simple.  If you’re not S. L. O. W. 

My guy you literally typed out and posted that trump will get pardoned but Biden will not. What are you on about?

30 minutes ago, braves121 said:

My guy you literally typed out and posted that trump will get pardoned but Biden will not. What are you on about?

Not trying to get into this squabble but that is not what Jimmy said.

• Bob 1

34 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Show me where I said Biden won’t get pardoned.  I’ll wait. 

27 minutes ago, red viking said:

You can't make this stuff up. His case is "thrown out" by a judge that he appointed. It will certainly get appealed & reversed by any even somewhat neutral/objective judges. 

Won’t matter when trump becomes President now will it ? 

27 minutes ago, red viking said:

You can't make this stuff up. His case is "thrown out" by a judge that he appointed. It will certainly get appealed & reversed by any even somewhat neutral/objective judges

and you are willing to bet how much? 

• Bob 1