United States Is Going Off The Deep End To The Right

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

We have plenty of money. Stop wasting it would be much more effective.  

i have posted this many times. i should have kept track everytime i see him post... but there is lots of money going to lots of places to deal with people coming to the USA illegally... and not being spent on keeping them out.

• Bob 1

Just now, red viking said:

If I had a multi-million dollar salary, I'd stash all of it away too. I actually do stash away what I can since I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford to do that. 

However, I don't live in a bubble and realize that not everybody has that luxury. 

Why?  Give to someone that needs it. Or pay in extra taxes since you think that were not taxed enough. 

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, red viking said:

There's some waste that goes on at EVERY level of government and also the private sector. Nobody is immune to it but, yes, the military waste is over the top so I agree that has to be reigned in severely. I'd actually take all the waste our of military paychecks. 

really... this is the hill you to die on... you  want people who actually to die on hills to   be paid less? 

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

So your solution is that the "rich" give more to the poor, don't save as much for their future, and pay more in taxes and it will magically fix people scraping by and the "high" child poverty rate??  That is funny! 

Your solution puts ZERO ownness on the actual people in that situation or the adults who are having kids and don't make a lot of money.  How do you not see that your solution would never have an impact on the problem you are so concerned with.  But go ahead...keep attacking the "rich" people...LOL

leftists always forget that throwing money at something doesn't work

look at public education

• Bob 2

54 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

gone the way of the dodo

i know several families who's sole purpose is to freeload.

they refuse help from family and friends... ' we are going to get our checks...' 

'we don't care what anything looks like'

'if we play the game, we get the money'

That’s sickening.  I couldn’t live with myself knowing I was a free loader. 

• Bob 1

On 7/10/2024 at 8:50 AM, Bigbrog said:

Wow...I can't stand the utter arrogant hypocrisy of your posts...man...you are a true whackadoodle.   You, of ALL people, should never, EVER, lecture someone on how to post nor tell them to "get off their high horse" and "stop judging".  These posts are exactly why EVERONE thinks you are a freaking clown of a poster.

If you "can't stand" it - I'm pretty sure you know how to change the setting so you don't see my posts. (Otherwise, send me a PM and I'll walk you through it.)

Then you won't have to suffer quite as much.

I haven't and don't lecture anyone on anything. I do provide my opinion - and for the umpteenth time, that is what we are all here for... to exchange opinions. It isn't always pleasant.

If you don't like someone else's opinion, it will surprise absolutely nobody. That will happen... often. Get used to it.

As far as the "EVERYONE" comment you made, that does sound like something out of grade school. It's not a good argument. Suggesting absolutely everyone is against me or anyone else is nothing more than bullying BS. You should seek to do better than that. (Not a lecture, but an opinion. And one I strongly believe.)

• Clown 1

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

If you "can't stand" it - I'm pretty sure you know how to change the setting so you don't see my posts. (Otherwise, send me a PM and I'll walk you through it.)

Then you won't have to suffer quite as much.

I haven't and don't lecture anyone on anything. I do provide my opinion - and for the umpteenth time, that is what we are all here for... to exchange opinions. It isn't always pleasant.

If you don't like someone else's opinion, it will surprise absolutely nobody. That will happen... often. Get used to it.

As far as the "EVERYONE" comment you made, that does sound like something out of grade school. It's not a good argument. Suggesting absolutely everyone is against me or anyone else is nothing more than bullying BS. You should seek to do better than that. (Not a lecture, but an opinion. And one I strongly believe.)

😂🤣

• Poopy 1