25th Amendment

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

The salad has a 50/50 chance of making a good decision, based on advice.  The vegetable hasn’t made a good decision, ever.  Regarding the debate he said: “Make my day, pal.”

Good point.  Also: you can put dressing on a salad but its still salad.  

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

Good point.  Also: you can put dressing on a salad but its still salad.  

I agree, but as it stands, if everything goes pear-shaped and you didn’t do anything to prevent it when the circumstance was well understood, who’s to blame?

8 hours ago, Offthemat said:

I agree, but as it stands, if everything goes pear-shaped and you didn’t do anything to prevent it when the circumstance was well understood, who’s to blame?

I don't know why you had to bring fruit into the discussion.  😉

• Ionel 1

A neurosurgeon diagnoses Joe Biden

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/a-neurosurgeon-diagnoses-joe-biden

My prediction is that the President will have increasing troubles walking over the next six months, eventually needing some sort of assistive device. His dementia will probably advance during that time as well.  We are not seeing the same Joe Biden of even a year ago.”

2 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

a diminished president who MIGHT want to stand for the right things... but is a puppet, and those pulling the strings are putting together bad policy

No doubt.  Have you once heard him say anything about trying to bring the conflict in Ukraine to an end?  

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

all this time dems told us that hunter wasn't running for office... so his dealings are off limits.

Tell me again that Hunter won’t get a pardon.

• Bob 1

Biden said so.   And we know that there are things that Biden knows and one of those is how to tell the truth.   He told us so after the debate where he lied an awful lot.  

mspart

• Bob 2

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Biden said so.   And we know that there are things that Biden knows and one of those is how to tell the truth.   He told us so after the debate where he lied an awful lot.  

mspart

Trump’s exaggerations and opinions get labeled lies, while biden’s lies are numerous, profound, serious, and flagrant while given a pass. 

Trump lies, Biden exaggerates.     No way the 25th amendment is invoked until Biden is completely unable to think or speak.  And even then, I see similarities with the movie DAVE.   They won't give up on him until he dies.   As long as he is on life support, all will be good.  

With all the big shots giving him their unending love and support, he will be on the ballot in November.  

mspart

7 minutes ago, mspart said:

Trump lies, Biden exaggerates.     No way the 25th amendment is invoked until Biden is completely unable to think or speak.  And even then, I see similarities with the movie DAVE.   They won't give up on him until he dies.   As long as he is on life support, all will be good.  

With all the big shots giving him their unending love and support, he will be on the ballot in November.  

mspart

I hope you’re wrong.  I’m not worried about who the candidate is, but our soldiers and sailors, especially, deserve a CiC that can make a quick intelligent decision.  

• Bob 1

I agree with that perspective.   With the exception of Kamala, I think there are many Ds that could fill the role.   Most obvious is Gaven Newsome governor of CA.  I think he is really the only one and CA voters would gladly vote for him if he would leave the state.  

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article284398415.html

Californians worry about deficit, state’s direction. How it affects Gavin Newsom’s popularity

mspart

• Bob 1

Just now, mspart said:

I agree with that perspective.   With the exception of Kamala, I think there are many Ds that could fill the role.   Most obvious is Gaven Newsome governor of CA.  I think he is really the only one and CA voters would gladly vote for him if he would leave the state.  

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article284398415.html

Californians worry about deficit, state’s direction. How it affects Gavin Newsom’s popularity

mspart

I don’t want the next crisis to be handled the same way the withdrawal from Afghanistan was, not by the same people.  Not like the responses to the hundreds of attacks on our troops in the Middle East.  

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, mspart said:

I agree with that perspective.   With the exception of Kamala, I think there are many Ds that could fill the role.  

Why don't they just plug in RFK, he's a good dem correct?

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, ionel said:

Why don't they just plug in RFK, he's a good dem correct?

First things first.  They have to convince Biden to drop out first, they can’t force him to quit, he has to do it himself.  Then Kamel gets the money.  We need him out now. 

Edited by Offthemat
  • Bob 1

3 hours ago, Offthemat said:

First things first.  They have to convince Biden to drop out first, they can’t force him to quit, he has to do it himself.  Then Kamel gets the money.  We need him out now. 

What kind of political activist are you pretending to be here?

What country are you from weirdo?