Lying comes so easy

image.jpeg.c77cc432ac41dd69627aa8bb57875f4a.jpeg

“If the fictional character “Barack Obama” wanted to come clean, he would show up at this year’s Democratic National Convention, 20 years after his gala debut, and say something like this:

My real father was Frank Marshall Davis, a member of the United States Communist Party, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Soviet Union, whose all-white dictatorship he served faithfully for most of his life. I loved Frank dearly, but he was politically radioactive, so I stole the identity of a dead Kenyan named Obama, who became a key prop in my fictional life story. I served two terms and named Hillary Clinton as my successor. When she failed, I helped to deploy the FBI, CIA, and Justice Department against Donald Trump.”

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/barack-obamas-fake-life-story-20-years-later/?fbclid=IwY2xjawELWf5leHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHXzePuiPDYZtUzkCY62N06dfDewYIR2BIEeWeXhPCQ9Vv4ovvyONJw8vtA_aem_UcoZQtJt1OG22QlYcHZgjA

47 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Ii did. 

Oh, gotcha. So in addition to being an expert on constitutional law, election law, foreign affairs, the economy, and every other topic that comes up here, you’re also an expert on how complete strangers spend their time.  You my friend, are impressive. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

16 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Oh, gotcha. So in addition to being an expert on constitutional law, election law, foreign affairs, the economy, and every other topic that comes up here, you’re also an expert on how complete strangers spend their time.  You my friend, are impressive. 

Not trying to get in between yours and Offthemat's love fest, but pretty sure no one on here has ever claimed to be experts in any of those things...people can have opinions on those topics and those opinions can be correct (or incorrect)...doesn't mean they are claiming to be experts. 

And I am not sure "impressive" would be the word I would use if one did know how complete strangers spend their time...more like...creepy!  LOL

13 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Not trying to get in between yours and Offthemat's love fest, but pretty sure no one on here has ever claimed to be experts in any of those things...people can have opinions on those topics and those opinions can be correct (or incorrect)...doesn't mean they are claiming to be experts. 

And I am not sure "impressive" would be the word I would use if one did know how complete strangers spend their time...more like...creepy!  LOL

It’s really quite elementary.