Beat the Streets

3 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Yea I gladly pay the asking fee to watch this match if it was held by another site. Thankfully YT will run the match sooner or later and I’ll watch it then.  Alirez 3-2 over Mendez. I’m a big fan of both so a tough choice indeed.

Isabella Lorenzana (Queens) vs. Caroline Biegel (DePaul Catholic, NJ)
Lorenzana will compete against Biegel in a matchup of two 2024 NHSCA All-Americans. Biegel and Lorenzana took sixth and seventh place, respectively, at NHSCA but did not wrestle each other. Lorenzana is also 2024 16U Folkstyle All-American and New York freestyle state champion. Biegel, who took eighth place at the 2024 U.S. Open, is also a 2024 New Jersey freestyle state champion and three-time state medalist.

Evin Gursoy (Brooklyn) vs. Dunia Sibomana-Rodriguez (Long Beach, NY)
Gursoy, a two-time NHSCA All-American and 2024 New York state champion in folkstyle and freestyle, will face Sibomana-Rodriguez, a 2022 New York state champion and 2024 NHSCA All-American. Sibomana-Rodriguez also earned All-America honors at the 2022 USA Wrestling U15 and 2024 U17 age-group levels in freestyle.

Oumar Tounkara (Bronx) vs. Grey Burnett (Perrysburg, OH)
Tounkara, a 2023 National Preps All-American and New York Greco-Roman state champion and 2024 NHSCA national champion, will face 2023 U16 freestyle national champion and 2024 Ohio state champion Burnett. Both wrestlers are ranked in the top 10 of their respective weight classes by FloWrestling, with Tounkara at No. 9 at 106 pounds and Burnett at No. 5 at 113 pounds.

Andrew Alirez (Northern Colorado) vs. Jesse Mendez (Ohio State)
NCAA national champions will compete in a freestyle wrestling match to headline the event. Alirez and Mendez have won the 141-pound national title the past two years, Alirez in 2023 and Mendez in 2024.

https://us.givergy.com/2024BeatTheStreetsBenefit/?controller=additionalInfo&action=page&number=1

• Bob 2

1 minute ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

some pretty cool items up on the silent auction. I'm eyeing the cruise so @ionel dont be trying to drive up the bids just to irritate me

🤔

• Bob 1