Had Robert Hur decided to prosecute Joe Biden do you think Joe could have withstood a trial like Donald Trump just went through?

Putin had plans to go into Ukraine for years. He just needed an opening to implement his plans. The minute Joe was elected he put his plans into effect. Trump made it clear to Putin to cool his jets. Putin didn't invade Ukraine. I don't believe we would be fighting a Proxy war with Hamas right now if Trump was president. Peace through strength. Joe shows a lot of weakness. The minute Joe got elected the door opened. Now we are fighting an expensive never ending proxy war with Russia. I would bet the farm that if Joe is reelected China will move in on Taiwan. They will be history.

What about Trump’s isolationist foreign policy, to include removing US troops from multiple overseas military bases and limiting training missions with foreign militaries, projects “strength” to you, exactly?

Other than talk, most of which sounds or reads like a third grader spoke or wrote it, what does Trump say or do that makes you think “strength”?

In the nicest possible way, no other POTUS has gargled a Russian/Soviet president/prime minister’s balls like Trump has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Le duke said:

What about Trump’s isolationist foreign policy, to include removing US troops from multiple overseas military bases and limiting training missions with foreign militaries, projects “strength” to you, exactly?

Other than talk, most of which sounds or reads like a third grader spoke or wrote it, what does Trump say or do that makes you think “strength”?

In the nicest possible way, no other POTUS has gargled a Russian/Soviet president/prime minister’s balls like Trump has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama,and Joe love Putin. Remember Obama's hot mic moment when he was going for reelection.  We know Hunter loves rich Russian women. One of them gave him a couple million dollars for????????

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Obama,and Joe love Putin. Remember Obama's hot mic moment when he was going for reelection.  We know Hunter loves rich Russian women. One of them gave him a couple million dollars for????????

Dont forget:

090306_clinton_297.jpg

• Bob 1

19 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Putin had plans to go into Ukraine for years. He just needed an opening to implement his plans. The minute Joe was elected he put his plans into effect. Trump made it clear to Putin to cool his jets. Putin didn't invade Ukraine. I don't believe we would be fighting a Proxy war with Hamas right now if Trump was president. Peace through strength. Joe shows a lot of weakness. The minute Joe got elected the door opened. Now we are fighting an expensive never ending proxy war with Russia. I would bet the farm that if Joe is reelected China will move in on Taiwan. They will be history.

"I don't believe he would do it." is what 45 said after being asked if/why Russia/Putin meddled in the election to help get them elected. Of course an intelligence officer wants a weak minded moron that fawns all over him, to be in the oval office(talking about 45, now). 

Any chance Putin waited for an opportune time so they could effect our politics more and get the person they wanted in the oval.

'Putin didn't invade Ukraine.' I hope that was a typo. Because they did. twice. 

'I don't believe... proxy war.' I'm glad you think you're right and everyone else is wrong. However, if you don't have evidence, and I haven't seen any that should be compelling, you have no reason to hold that belief. 

'Peace through strength' is this V for Vendetta. Not everyone is our enemy and should be treated as such. I'm sure you understand that most people just want to be left alone and not hassled. People in Gaza were being hassled for decades. I don't agree with their tactics but when you get squeezed there is always a breaking point. Lets listen to conservatives talking about 2nd amendment solutions. They feel they are being squeezed. Are they, really? No. Not to the extent that people in Gaza have/were/are. They just have that victim card their religion has programmed them to play every time someone pushes back against their dumbass ideas. Like 'Peace through strength'. I'm pretty sure a long haired hippie from Jerusalem would have issues with that statement. 

19 hours ago, Paul158 said:

What is your proof that Putin worked really hard to get Trump reelected.

Putin is the leader of Russia. 

There is plenty of evidence that showed in 2016 Russian interests, for which Putin is the leader(where does the buck stop?), paid for commercials on FB and other platforms to dissuade Hilary voters in swing states. Kushner admits it happened. https://www.npr.org/2019/04/24/716374421/fact-check-russian-interference-went-far-beyond-facebook-ads-kushner-described 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

There is plenty of evidence that showed in 2016 Russian interests, for which Putin is the leader(where does the buck stop?), paid for commercials on FB and other platforms to dissuade Hilary voters in swing states. Kushner admits it happened. https://www.npr.org/2019/04/24/716374421/fact-check-russian-interference-went-far-beyond-facebook-ads-kushner-described 

NPR . Oh boy that is a real trustworthy source of news. Wow. By the way in my previous post I wrote Trump told Putin to cool his jets on Ukraine. Putin did not invade Ukraine under Trump. But Putin invaded Ukraine under Joe Biden's presidency and under the Obama's presidency . I have only seen were Putin and company spent maybe 100K on Facebook to promote Trump. Oh boy. Yet Hillary spent 1 million on a fake Russian Dossier (probably more).

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

34 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I think you will  find Russia loves to meddle in our elections on both sides. They want to cast doubt in our election process.  It doesn't surprise when they put money and other resources in in order to cause disruption. 

12 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

NPR . Oh boy that is a real trustworthy source of news. Wow. By the way in my previous post I wrote Trump told Putin to cool his jets on Ukraine. Putin did not invade Ukraine under Trump. But Putin invaded Ukraine under Joe Biden's presidency and under the Obama's presidency . I have only seen were Putin and company spent maybe 100K on Facebook to promote Trump. Oh boy. Yet Hillary spent 1 million on a fake Russian Dossier (probably more).

Yes your whatabout-ism abounds. 

That you weren't precise with your words is not my fault. 

Could an argument be made that Putin waited until after his friend was out of the Oval Office to invade precisely because Putin preferred 45? 

Look I just made it. 

Bush II, horrible president, horrible human being, decent painter(shoulda went with that first and we would all be better off) won a second term on the backs of two wars and a terror attack(that the administration had been warned about ahead of time and ignored, but let's not get distracted). Couldn't a war or proxy war with Russia help Biden win a second term? An argument, that I am making now, could suggest it. GOP threatening not to send aid to Ukraine was a horrible strategy and blew up in their faces several times. The 10/7 happened. Now things start getting real. Bibi, notoriously in favor or GOP leadership. And, again, trying to buy time from their own legal troubles waiting for him on the other side of this. 

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I think you will  find Russia loves to meddle in our elections on both sides. They want to cast doubt in our election process.  It doesn't surprise when they put money and other resources in in order to cause disruption. 

What I get from this is: 'I can't reconcile what you said with what I said, so I'm just going to move these goal posts so I don't have to confront that fact.' 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

What I get from this is: 'I can't reconcile what you said with what I said, so I'm just going to move these goal posts so I don't have to confront that fact.' 

I really hope you feel better. It's been really nice chatting with you. 

Edited by Paul158
missed a word