Absolutely loaded field for Budapest ranking series

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/12591377-2024-budapest-ranking-series-entry-list

most interesting things to me I think we have a wrestle off situation with Uzbekistan with bekzod and zhamolov 

Yazdani,Amine,Hidlay,Ishiguro at 86

Masoumi,Geno,Parris,Meshvildishvili,Abdellmotileb 125

Haji,Moose,tevanyan,gomez,Jalolov 65

unfortunately haryutunyan is up at 61 but 57 still has Higuchi, Rezzade and aman sheerwat

• Bob 3

33 minutes ago, mspart said:

No 'Mericans?

mspart

These ranking series events are problematic if you want to take them seriously. To perform optimally, you should get there about a week ahead of time to get over the jet lag and acclimate to the time zone. That is not just time consuming, it is very expensive.

If you are just going to show, not worry about performance, and collect some minimum points it is less so.

• Bob 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I do hope that we see Masoumi - Geno.  I also hope that Parris gets to face both, but all three matches can't happen unless Parris loses to one of them - which I don't want to happen.

So that said, I want to see Masoumi - Geno, then Parris vs the winner either in the semi-final of finals.

• Bob 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

I do hope that we see Masoumi - Geno.  I also hope that Parris gets to face both, but all three matches can't happen unless Parris loses to one of them - which I don't want to happen.

So that said, I want to see Masoumi - Geno, then Parris vs the winner either in the semi-final of finals.

he lost to masoumi 11-6 in the fall but the Parr's that wrestled Zillmer was a level I have never seen from him so excited for the rematch I think age + parris improving he gets by geno now and possible rather easily.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mspart said:

No 'Mericans?

mspart

Henderson at 70

Hidlay at 86

Parris at 125

and then Amine,cruz,gomez,joey silva by way of the nations they rep

Edited by Truzzcat

56 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

Henderson at 70

Hidlay at 86

Parris at 125

and then Amine,cruz,gomez,joey silva by way of the nations they rep

Cruz and Silva having a defacto wrestleoff?

I will be more than a little annoyed if Cruz is not the guy for Puerto Rico.  He earned it.

54 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Was hoping more of our men's freestyle reps would show. Will they compete elsewhere before the Olympics? 

I agree.  That said the only one it could matter for seeding purposes would have been Dake.  Lee, Retherford, and Brooks aren't getting seeded either way.

Just now, nhs67 said:

Cruz and Silva having a defacto wrestleoff?

I will be more than a little annoyed if Cruz is not the guy for Puerto Rico.  He earned it.

Im going to need to see silva step on the mat at 57kg to believe hes wrestling it he was 141 his first year for michigan and while he looked good against suriano that was at 61.

11 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

Im going to need to see silva step on the mat at 57kg to believe hes wrestling it he was 141 his first year for michigan and while he looked good against suriano that was at 61.

He wrestled 133 at Michigan.  He never wrestled 141lbs in college.

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

He wrestled 133 at Michigan.  He never wrestled 141lbs in college.

I completely forgot ride started at 133 and not 141 I just remembered their match at big10's