Nikki Haley signs IDF bombs

21 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Doesn’t matter if they willingly joined Hamas or not.
 And I’ll answer it again since your comprehension skills are that of a four year old.  There are people too stupid and/or too lazy to use protection while having sex and then end up with an unintended pregnancy. They know full well that they can just get an abortion which therefore means they used it as contraception.  Again almost half of all abortions are “repeat” abortions so before you tell me that it doesn’t happen why don’t you prove that it hasn’t.   You won’t because you can’t.  

Thank you for answering, I appreciate it. 

Do the 'repeat' abortions that you mentioned consist of those done with mifepristone? 

Also, what does it matter that there are repeat abortions? How does this effect you or America? 

And what are your 'restrictions' and how might your approach vary from Texas's restrictions that led to this: The Texas Supreme Court ruled in Zurawski v. State of Texas on May 31, 2024, refusing to clarify the exceptions to the state’s abortion bans. The court rejected claims brought by 20 women who were denied abortions despite dire pregnancy complications.

In this case do the restrictions work in your opinion? 

Let's go one by one:

"too stupid/lazy" that's an argument for/against lots of things, we can get into those later tho. Not sure you will be happy that you typed that if those topics ever come up. 

But you feel they are smart enough to go through a multi step process, by design in most states to make it as cumbersome as possible, that may take several days with multiple visits. Possibly hundreds of miles from where they live and costing from hundreds to thousands of dollars in total cost. I'm sorry but it seems like you're trying to make the point they are too stupid to avoid getting into the situation and smart enough to get out of it. I reject your premise. This is too far fetched to be an honest opinion. 

"they know full well" - you have no credibility to say this. You want this to be true for some reason. If it was, you would be able to find data about it. Do you know how many studies and surveys have been done on this topic? You have access to so much info that could support your opinion and you site, 'I think people do this' as your best evidence for holding your opinion. That's just sad. Just say why you actually believe this, because this isn't it. It can't possibly be this lazy. Wait... yes it can. My bad. 

As lazy and uninformed as this opinion is about abortion, it makes sense that you think people are as uninformed about sex and contraception as you are. You actually think people are willing to go through ALL THE ABOVE, on a regular basis, rather than pay for condoms or get birth control through the ACA or health insurance or local clinics?

Why do you think they would do this on purpose, to own the Cons? Again, that would track. 

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do I? 

Have I articulated that? 

Please explain what you have read or that I have typed to connect those dots? 

Answers a question with three questions.  🤦‍♂️ 

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Thank you for answering, I appreciate it. 

Do the 'repeat' abortions that you mentioned consist of those done with mifepristone? 

Also, what does it matter that there are repeat abortions? How does this effect you or America? 

And what are your 'restrictions' and how might your approach vary from Texas's restrictions that led to this: The Texas Supreme Court ruled in Zurawski v. State of Texas on May 31, 2024, refusing to clarify the exceptions to the state’s abortion bans. The court rejected claims brought by 20 women who were denied abortions despite dire pregnancy complications.

In this case do the restrictions work in your opinion? 

Let's go one by one:

"too stupid/lazy" that's an argument for/against lots of things, we can get into those later tho. Not sure you will be happy that you typed that if those topics ever come up. 

But you feel they are smart enough to go through a multi step process, by design in most states to make it as cumbersome as possible, that may take several days with multiple visits. Possibly hundreds of miles from where they live and costing from hundreds to thousands of dollars in total cost. I'm sorry but it seems like you're trying to make the point they are too stupid to avoid getting into the situation and smart enough to get out of it. I reject your premise. This is too far fetched to be an honest opinion. 

"they know full well" - you have no credibility to say this. You want this to be true for some reason. If it was, you would be able to find data about it. Do you know how many studies and surveys have been done on this topic? You have access to so much info that could support your opinion and you site, 'I think people do this' as your best evidence for holding your opinion. That's just sad. Just say why you actually believe this, because this isn't it. It can't possibly be this lazy. Wait... yes it can. My bad. 

As lazy and uninformed as this opinion is about abortion, it makes sense that you think people are as uninformed about sex and contraception as you are. You actually think people are willing to go through ALL THE ABOVE, on a regular basis, rather than pay for condoms or get birth control through the ACA or health insurance or local clinics?

Why do you think they would do this on purpose, to own the Cons? Again, that would track. 

Babble Boy jr is back.  Not going to waste my time with your ⭕️ jerk. 

Edited by JimmyBT

18 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

tell me who they view as a friend?

or i mean.. someone they can use...

It has been said that Iran and Qatar(where the World Cup was hosted in '22) has aided Hamas. Friend, ally, or group with common interest, is there a difference. 

So no they don't. But if you want to take another shot at answering the original question, go right ahead.

18 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Answers a question with three questions.  🤦‍♂️ 

vs three separate posts? 

Great dodge to an obvious answer that spotlights your lie. 

Or you can prove that I did articulate that and prove your case honestly. Can you do that? 

When you bloviate about this post or dodge the opportunity you will confirm that you did lie and lied on purpose. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

vs three separate posts? 

Great dodge to an obvious answer that spotlights your lie. 

Or you can prove that I did articulate that and prove your case honestly. Can you do that? 

When you bloviate about this post or dodge the opportunity you will confirm that you did lie and lied on purpose. 

The ? Means it was a question. Damn you’re dumb 

18 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Babble Boy jr is back.  Not going to waste my time with your ⭕️ jerk. 

That's right, project your laziness on to me. Its my fault you won't back up your claim. If you had any evidence you'd want to shut me up in a second. But you don't. 

Of course you won't because you'd have to read more than head lines and you can't be bothered with that because you would soon learn that your opinion is not valid and you have no basis for it other than your bias or need to punish others.  

You are a dime a dozen. 

Happy to yell about your opinion and how others are wrong but never to back up your claim. This is hardly the first and I'll be not the last time you 'Not gonna waste my time' about a subject because uniformed and too lazy to fix it. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

How can asking a question be a lie????   

When your answer is suggested in the question. And when I asked you to prove it and you can't or refuse. It is your responsibility, as an honest interlocutor, to retract the suggestion that was implied. If not, you are standing by it as fact. Which it isn't or at least you're too lazy to prove it as such. Either way, you are a liar. 

42 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

When your answer is suggested in the question. And when I asked you to prove it and you can't or refuse. It is your responsibility, as an honest interlocutor, to retract the suggestion that was implied. If not, you are standing by it as fact. Which it isn't or at least you're too lazy to prove it as such. Either way, you are a liar. 

It’s a question that you answered with three questions.  🤦‍♂️   Again how can a question be a lie?????    Dumb bug bit you again today. 

47 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

That's right, project your laziness on to me. Its my fault you won't back up your claim. If you had any evidence you'd want to shut me up in a second. But you don't. 

Of course you won't because you'd have to read more than head lines and you can't be bothered with that because you would soon learn that your opinion is not valid and you have no basis for it other than your bias or need to punish others.  

You are a dime a dozen. 

Happy to yell about your opinion and how others are wrong but never to back up your claim. This is hardly the first and I'll be not the last time you 'Not gonna waste my time' about a subject because uniformed and too lazy to fix it. 

⭕️ Jerk.  It’s your life.  

44 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

200.gif?cid=5ac0af75zov3hu294dxkahqixs72Fetch babble boy 

22 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

@JimmyBT supports the genocide of every muslim on the planet.

did he post that? no, but who cares. that's how we do things on here.

Btw Just the terrorists. The rest have to deal with war being hell (or as you say, scary and difficult).  

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them" (Sura 9:5). "When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads" (Sura 47:4). "Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate" (Sura 9:73). "The true believers fight for the cause of God, but the infidels fight for the devil. Fight then against the friends of Satan" (Sura 4:76). Who are these idolaters and unbelievers and infidels? Those who are not strict Muslims. "Muhammad is God's Apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" (Sura 48:29).