when does someone call this out

On Howard Stern's show today, Biden claimed... -

He saved 6 people from drowning as a lifeguard 

- He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service , um  senators don't have secret service protection -

That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation.

- That he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

- He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service , um  senators don't have secret service protection -

That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation.

They claim that he is just embellishing stories. Most of us call it lying . Its probably 99% lying. The other day he said he was a 18 wheeler truck driver. Unbelievable,

20 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

His memory is failing.  

He saved 12 people from cannibals by single handedly swimming them from New Guinea to an outer island.  

He was once thought to be a black man but after coming up from working the Scranton PA coal mine for 30 days straight, wasn't arrested.

He was chased by hordes of scandalous women after he scored the winning td in a Senate flag football game but he out ran them. 

• Bob 2

I have one thing in common with the man which is that we attended the same high school.  I didn't know his kids, but I knew his daughter in law, Hallie Biden (Olivere) as she was my guidance counselor before marrying, and while being courted by, Beau Biden.  The rumors of Joe at that point were sort of similar to a stereotypical politician (infidelity and being notoriously cheap with money, but a few rumors (unsubstantiated and so I won't provide the details that went darker).  

• Bob 1

8 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I have one thing in common with the man which is that we attended the same high school.  I didn't know his kids, but I knew his daughter in law, Hallie Biden (Olivere) as she was my guidance counselor before marrying, and while being courted by, Beau Biden.  The rumors of Joe at that point were sort of similar to a stereotypical politician (infidelity and being notoriously cheap with money, but a few rumors (unsubstantiated and so I won't provide the details that went darker).  

Now that is a thread Killer.