Transgender day of visibility

7 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

That was a lot. 

I'm sorry that you needed to toss that last bit in there. Being wrong is the same as being right if you don't realize it yet. Easter is a pagan ritual. Why do you think it doesn't have a set day. So is Christmas, btw. Why do you think its so close to winter solstice? In order to stay relevant they coopted holidays from conquered lands.  Along with not following large parts of the book anymore. Makes the religion easier to swallow for more people. But the numbers are fading again. I wonder what they'll do next? Accept LGBTQ+ and/or trans community. 

A biblical Christian loves and forgives all people.  The bible does not answer whether LGBTQ+ is preference or nature.  It does refer to LGBTQ+ as wrong.  IMO, this is why many Cs are support personal autonomy while not wanting LGBTQ+ publically celebrated as morally acceptable to their children.  It's tolerable for others but not their children...

What does the selected date with respect to pagan holidays matter to the USA being a Christian Nation?  There is suppossed to be separation of Church and State.  Yet God is written into the government documents and there is a Federal Holiday with the word "Christ" in it that was celebrated long before Ben Franklin wrote of Christmas in 1739: "O blessed Season! Lov'd by Saints and Sinners / For long Devotions, or for longer Dinners."

I don't recall where there was discussion about whether the USA is a Christian Nation or not but the vast majority of people are... so... yes it is... and that's why there is conflict when 'progress' counters Christian morals.  You don't need to be Christian (I'm not).  I'm just a dad that want's mentally healthy children and grandkids that hopefully choose to become badass wrestlers and ball players.  

Edited by jross