Huge excrement pile up in NYC

I would be willing to have my picture taken with Bill, Barack & Joe for $1M cash payment but I would not do it for $100k.  Even for $1M I would have stipulations on how my image could be used.  

1 hour ago, ionel said:

I would be willing to have my picture taken with Bill, Barack & Joe for $1M cash payment but I would not do it for $100k.  Even for $1M I would have stipulations on how my image could be used.  

You have scruples,  that's admireble.

16 hours ago, red viking said:

Urban pieces of garbage. Everybody should have 5 acres to themselves out in the country like the good old fashioned GOP Christian white folk. 

Why did Trump attend that funeral? 

16 hours ago, red viking said:

Lol. It was more likely just theatrics because he doesn't know the guy. Just pandering to his base that LOVES spending bug time $$$ military, surveillance and police brutality. 

Sorry that he got shot, but he's no better than the other thousands of innocent people that get killed every year that aren't cops. I guarantee that you'll never see Fat Donny at the funeral of some poor black kid in the inner city. 

Trump made a phone call to the family to offer his condolences.  Biden didn’t.  The family asked Trump to attend the funeral and told Kathy Hochul to leave when she showed up uninvited. 

• Bob 3

19 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Which policies would those be? 

Cutting funding for SNAP, medicare, medicaid, Pell grants, education in general, pre-k, after school programs, school breakfast/lunches, banning books in the public libraries, not being taught sex education in school, not cracking down on predatory pay day loans, cutting funding for public transportation, forcing religion(one brand of religion) into public schools? 

Which of these or other policies do you think contributed to someone being poor, through no fault of their own? 

How in the heck did those things, which most are over-reactions and untrue, make someone poor and stay poor??  Please show us your incredible intellect, common sense, and logic.

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Trump made a phone call to the family to offer his condolences.  Biden didn’t.  The family asked Trump to attend the funeral and told Kathy Hochul to leave when she showed up uninvited. 

Was awesome watching her turn around and drive away!!

And yes, Trump was invited.  Funny how people on here are arguing against support for a fallen hero...absolutely pathetic.  Hope none of you idiots ever need a cop.

• Bob 2

3 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Let's not throw facts into the discussion.  There are no facts when infected with TDS.  

• Bob 3
  • Fire 1
  • Jagger 1

20 hours ago, ingridguerci94 said:
None of them could visit fallen NYPD officer? Shameful. Cant wait until November,

I assume you are speaking of Biden, NYC city council, mayor, DA, and/or governor.   I would opine that the police do not think highly of these people who have taken a once safe city from not too many years ago to what it has become now.   I know the city council was expressly told not to attend the funeral.   They are not happy with the state of affairs.  

mspart

• Bob 2

On 3/30/2024 at 10:05 AM, Bigbrog said:

How in the heck did those things, which most are over-reactions and untrue, make someone poor and stay poor??  Please show us your incredible intellect, common sense, and logic.

I believe the comment was that liberal policies contributed to the person being poor. To which I responded with a list of policies that conservatives support. Policies that, at best limit their upward mobility and opportunities and at worst punish people for being poor. Policies that harm as many conservatives as progressives, btw. But don't tell them that or they might start to question the motives

38 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I believe the comment was that liberal policies contributed to the person being poor. To which I responded with a list of policies that conservatives support. Policies that, at best limit their upward mobility and opportunities and at worst punish people for being poor. Policies that harm as many conservatives as progressives, btw. But don't tell them that or they might start to question the motives

I am going to use your schtick for "discussion", please tell us how the policies you listed, again some are just made up, limit upward mobility and opportunities and/or punish people for being poor??

6 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I am going to use your schtick for "discussion", please tell us how the policies you listed, again some are just made up, limit upward mobility and opportunities and/or punish people for being poor??

Again, this is where I think you have things mixed up. As a gaff I suggested that the 'liberal policies' that would lead them to be poor, but are actually conservative policies(cutting SNAP and just about all funding for education). Which, tend to lead to more people falling and living below the poverty line. 

So all the policies I listed. Just imagine the opposite of those and you would have policies proven to lift people out of poverty. And the child tax credit that helped cut child poverty, nearly, in half a few years ago. 

11 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Again, this is where I think you have things mixed up. As a gaff I suggested that the 'liberal policies' that would lead them to be poor, but are actually conservative policies(cutting SNAP and just about all funding for education). Which, tend to lead to more people falling and living below the poverty line. 

So all the policies I listed. Just imagine the opposite of those and you would have policies proven to lift people out of poverty. And the child tax credit that helped cut child poverty, nearly, in half a few years ago. 

I couldn't care less if they are R v D, you made a statement, and I asked you to prove your statement that those policies, or made-up policies, made someone poor, kept someone poor, or limited them from bettering themselves....as usual, you can't! 

babble babble babble.......