141 - Vance Vombaur
149 - Blaine Brenner maybe, Drew Roberts hurt
157 - Tommy Askey
165 - Sparks/Whiting loser
174 - Sparks/Whiting winner
184 - McEnelly
197 - Salazar/Nelson wrestle off
285 - Tabor, Hopke redshirt

149 is a hole, HWT TBD. Hearing Tabor finally put on some really good weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a way whiting would make 165? I doubt it? 
Roberts is hurt? How bad? 
197 - salazar should handle Nelson I would think? Hopefully Nelson doesn’t transfer 

There’s a way whiting would make 165? I doubt it? 
Roberts is hurt? How bad? 
197 - salazar should handle Nelson I would think? Hopefully Nelson doesn’t transfer 

Whiting at 165, I doubt it will be necessary but I don’t doubt he can make it.
Not sure on Roberts, just heard he has a hurt shoulder. We’ll be much better off if it’s not serious.
I think if they felt that Salazar was for sure going to handle Nelson, Salazar would’ve been named a captain. Instead it’s Askey and Vombaur. Salazar is still able to transfer in season as long as he does it before wrestling attached. I think that wrestle off is much closer than people anticipate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1

Lehigh posted thier 2024-2025 schedule graphic and it includes Crookham, Beard and Stanich. I know those are the three returning AA's but using a guy who is planning on redshirting would be an interesting choice. Wonder if Stanich plans on battling it out for the 141 spot. 

2 hours ago, wrestlingfan22 said:

Lehigh posted thier 2024-2025 schedule graphic and it includes Crookham, Beard and Stanich. I know those are the three returning AA's but using a guy who is planning on redshirting would be an interesting choice. Wonder if Stanich plans on battling it out for the 141 spot. 

Or maybe he plans on battling it out for the 133lbs spot, winning it, and forcing Crookham up to 141lbs?

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 9/15/2024 at 12:36 PM, peanut said:

I'm sure Pyles has much better info than me. But I note that Haines just beat KOT 6-0 at WTTs today. So it seems like he's ready to roll now. And with all the talent in the room, I don't see any reason for Haines to sit (unless he wants to).

As of now I'd predict the PSU lineup as:

• 125- Lilledahl
  • 133- Davis (possible: Nagao)
  • 141- BB
  • 149- SVN
  • 157- Kasak
  • 165- MM
  • 174- Haines
  • 184- Cstar
  • 197- Barr
  • HWT- Kerk

I can't see Facundo coming back to PSU to sit on the bench and burning a year. PSU has made it a habit to have a plan and execute it regarding their lineups and redshirts. I think Facundo goes at either 157lbs or 165lbs this year. I think Kasak shirts and we get MM and Facundo at 157/165. I don't know who will be where but I think that's how it shakes out with Haines rolling at 174lbs. 

Another option is Haines takes his shirt as well and we get either Zack Ryder at 174lbs or Josh Barr certifies at 174lbs and goes there with CStar at 184lbs. I also think that Nagao applies for and gets a medical shirt this year and Davis mans 133lbs. If Haines does go 174lbs then I agree that Barr is an option at 197lbs though I think he will be undersized.

23 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

I can't see Facundo coming back to PSU to sit on the bench and burning a year. PSU has made it a habit to have a plan and execute it regarding their lineups and redshirts. I think Facundo goes at either 157lbs or 165lbs this year. I think Kasak shirts and we get MM and Facundo at 157/165. I don't know who will be where but I think that's how it shakes out with Haines rolling at 174lbs. 

Another option is Haines takes his shirt as well and we get either Zack Ryder at 174lbs or Josh Barr certifies at 174lbs and goes there with CStar at 184lbs. I also think that Nagao applies for and gets a medical shirt this year and Davis mans 133lbs. If Haines does go 174lbs then I agree that Barr is an option at 197lbs though I think he will be undersized.

Barr was a massive 189lber at U20 Worlds this year.

17 minutes ago, Elevator said:

PSU roster for this year not yet posted.  Rob Howard was listed as a shophmore last year.  Is he still on the team?

Not listed on track... I do see McHenry and Steen still there. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

21 minutes ago, Elevator said:

PSU roster for this year not yet posted.  Rob Howard was listed as a shophmore last year.  Is he still on the team?

Pretty sure he is a lock to AA this year, per sources here.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

what is CBUs lineup looking like

If you are talking about Cal Baptist, then I think Neiner will step in at 125, NQ leake at 133,  NQ Griffin at 141 - He will be jumping 2 weights - his Track weigh in is at 157 so that seems to confirm he will be going up to 141.  Haas will be in there somewhere at 184/197.  There are a ton of other question marks at the rest of the weight IMO.  I would not be surprised to see Paul Kelly at 149. The good thing is that they can see what they have in the freshman early on without pulling the redshirt.

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐