Session 6 - Championship Finals Saturday March 23 2024

Just now, NormMacDonald said:

I'm curious about that too.  Parris seems to be just as strong and Kerk doesn't know what to do with that. 

Last year Paris won all 3 match ups but the year before Kerk won all the matches including the coni semi to clinch the team title over Michigan and he won  a freestyle one , Kerk said he felt to slow last year so he wrestled at a lighter weight this season to give him more speed , should be an interesting match 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Last year Paris won all 3 match ups but the year before Kerk won all the matches including the coni semi to clinch the team title over Michigan and he won  a freestyle one , Kerk said he felt to slow last year so he wrestled at a lighter weight this season to give him more speed , should be an interesting match 

Mason was hurt the year before that.  I'm excited to see the match, if Kerk gets there. 

1 minute ago, NormMacDonald said:

Mason was hurt the year before that.  I'm excited to see the match, if Kerk gets there. 

Either way it’s the golden age of heavyweights and we re lucky to have this deep of a stable with Kerk parris , Gwiz maybe gable one day