What will Starocci be doing next year?

peanut

Starocci next year  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will Starocci be doing next year?

• Competing for Penn State
    • Training for MMA
    • Competing in freestyle
    • Something else (WWE, real estate agent, etc.)

I think he moves on.  Goes the Nickal route.  Few freestyle events and then on to the UFC.  Hard to imagine he'd want to go another year grinding it out in college.  But, maybe they throw a boat load of money at him and he stays

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Just now, Pinnacle said:

He hinted coming back in his pre NCAA interview. 

Just speculating but I think that comment was just an insurance policy in case he didn't win it this year

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

9 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

He hinted coming back in his pre NCAA interview. 

Did he? I know he referenced having to go back to class if he returns and he didn’t seem to like that idea. Hey who knows.

1 minute ago, swoopdown said:

He's on record as viewing another year of classes unfavorably.

We both posted the same thing at the same time! So there you have it - he ain’t coming back ha!

1 minute ago, Rassling said:

Did he? I know he referenced having to go back to class if he returns and he didn’t seem to like that idea. Hey who knows.

I thought he was done for sure, but he waivered ever so slightly. 

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

What will he do after he gets beat tonight by a true freshmen Welsh??  Its not over until the fat lady sings. Never count your chickens until the eggs hatch.

True dat!

He'll probably make more in NIL endorsements by staying in college and going for 5 next year than if he left. Being a 5-timer and a 79kg World medalist (maybe) would bring his MMA stock to the next level.

I also really want to see CarStar and KOT go at 174 next season. It would've been epic if KOT was going for 4 and Starocci was going for 5, but it would still be a hell of a match.

Robb rode Franek for a long time, maybe 2 to 3 minutes spanning period 2 and 3, cuts him with 40 seconds left hoping to get one more TD for a major and he gets it with 3 seconds left. Going out in style for Peyton Robb. 

He's going to challenge every member of the House of Representatives, all 435, and take them down one by one.   Then he is gong to go after the Senators, all 100.   After, that 9 members of SCOTUS.  Then, it's on to Musk, Zuckerberg, and Gates.   After that, Putin, Orban, Xi, Kim, Biden, and Trump. 

"World Domination, baby, line em up", he was heard saying when he came off the mat, as Quint Kessenich thrust the microphone into his face.

11 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

What will he do after he gets beat tonight by a true freshmen Welsh??  Its not over until the fat lady sings. Never count your chickens until the eggs hatch.

If Welsh would just listen to me and throw in the Angle lock on that bum leg. 

4 minutes ago, swoopdown said:

Rumor is that Carter is going to donate his good leg to Spencer Lee, convert to bionic and represent the US in the Enhanced Games

I saw Spencer was the lead face on the Olympic Games wrestling commercial on ESPN last night. Too bad the weight isn't qualified. 

• Wrestle 1

27 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Could you send me a link please

When you create a new topic there should be an option for a poll. On my phone so screenshots are too hard ATM.

It’s a bit confusing because after you make a poll you then have to make a standard post.

• Bob 1

Just now, peanut said:

When you create a new topic there should be an option for a poll. On my phone so screenshots are too hard ATM.

It’s a bit confusing because after you make a poll you then have to make a standard post.

Ok thank you. I’m not tech savvy at all and it does sound like I won’t be able to implement it. I made the mistake of asking someone else to do it which I shouldn’t have done.

i just thought it would be interesting to see everyone’s ( including the lurkers) predictions (percentage-wise) for tonight.  Thanks again sir!

16 minutes ago, NormMacDonald said:

If Welsh would just listen to me and throw in the Angle lock on that bum leg. 

Should be a good match. Obviously, Carter is favored and should win. Does anyone know what was injured in his knee?

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Should be a good match. Obviously, Carter is favored and should win. Does anyone know what was injured in his knee?

I haven't heard anything, but you can see that he's wearing one of those hinged ligament unloader braces under his wrap. Rocco was a tough physical matchup for him earlier in the season but I think Starocci was recovering from illness or something 

• Bob 1