mspart

I just re watched the Davis match. I think his thumb or fingers were injured at the end of period 1 because that is when he first looked at that hand. His opponent was trying to peel out and I think Davis's fingers or thumb probably got twisted up. He looked like he was in some pain after that match. 

I just re watched the Davis match. I think his thumb or fingers were injured at the end of period 1 because that is when he first looked at that hand. His opponent was trying to peel out and I think Davis's fingers or thumb probably got twisted up. He looked like he was in some pain after that match. 

Do you have the mat number and an approximate time stamp?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Figueroa was injured and did not wrestle much/well for a large part of the season.  In the last month of action, he took down all of the following:
image.thumb.png.1b6a9349a23b90b3129e95217a1351ce.png

I’ve watched Pat McKee wrestle well over 100 matches, probably closer to 200 matches counting high school, and I can’t remember anyone dominating him as bad as Figs did in that round of 16 match. I wasn’t really considering him a title threat before that, but afterwards I felt much more confident in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 2

16 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Figueroa was injured and did not wrestle much/well for a large part of the season.  In the last month of action, he took down all of the following:

image.thumb.png.1b6a9349a23b90b3129e95217a1351ce.png

Last month Figs lost handily to Maximo Renteria, a backup at OSU who went 4-14 at Illinois last season. I don’t know many champs that took a loss like that in a season, let alone a month before the post season. What a turn around.

2 hours ago, poorwrestler said:

I’ve watched Pat McKee wrestle well over 100 matches, probably closer to 200 matches counting high school, and I can’t remember anyone dominating him as bad as Figs did in that round of 16 match. I wasn’t really considering him a title threat before that, but afterwards I felt much more confident in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can think of a couple of Spencer Lee beatings he took that would have been as bad/worse. Outside of that you are probably right.