They Are Drinking The Kool Aid on HVI

3 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Wrestle - do you have a moment to set up a who ya got thread for tonight’s finals. It!will be interesting how everyone feels vs the actual outcome tonight.Tks

Rassling.  You can put your big boy pants on and start the thread yourself.

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

9 minutes ago, WexfordWarrior said:

What say you now?

Eating Crow, the art of apology – Collier Brown & Co.

Possibly.

At 148 through Friday, they are already through my projection of 145. With 6 in the final and 2 that can finish as high as 3rd, they have a good chance at this point.

They need 23.5 to tie the era adjusted record (not yet adjusting for the 3 pt TD). Obviously, 6 titles tonight is 24 more points right there. Throw some bonus on top (and PSU has scored crazy bonus this year), and some Truax/Kasak magic, and the record is well in the rear view mirror. Then the only question will be how the 3 pt TD affects the total.

This is tough. MDs of 8 or 9 points were unlikely to be MDs in years past. TFs, though, are a bit different. Who is to say a TF in the 2nd period would not also be a TF under the old rules? The bout is stopped for a reason, so that you will not keep stacking up points.

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Rassling.  You can put your big boy pants on and start the thread yourself.

Hey John’s Toilet was I speaking to you? the thread is one thing but I have no idea how to include the running bar graphs you guys sometime use. 

1 minute ago, Rassling said:

Hey John’s Toilet was I speaking to you? the thread is one thing but I have no idea how to include the running bar graphs you guys sometime use. 

It's Sir John Harrington 

21 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Wrestle - do you have a moment to set up a who ya got thread for tonight’s finals. It!will be interesting how everyone feels vs the actual outcome tonight.Tks

I meant no disrespect by asking you to set this up despite what’s noted above. Anyone can create a thread but I’m out in left field when it comes to excel or what ever program you use. My apologies for the misunderstanding 

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

If my math is right, 4 champs does it.  Not the adjusted record, though!

Not gonna lie.  If PSU gets it done it will be more satisfying with the asterisk knowing how much it'll burn the hearts of the Iowa faithful 

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Not gonna lie.  If PSU gets it done it will be more satisfying with the asterisk knowing how much it'll burn the hearts of the Iowa faithful 

As it should be.  The heart of sports fandom is sports hating your opposing fans.

• Brain 1

21 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Possibly.

At 148 through Friday, they are already through my projection of 145. With 6 in the final and 2 that can finish as high as 3rd, they have a good chance at this point.

They need 23.5 to tie the era adjusted record (not yet adjusting for the 3 pt TD). Obviously, 6 titles tonight is 24 more points right there. Throw some bonus on top (and PSU has scored crazy bonus this year), and some Truax/Kasak magic, and the record is well in the rear view mirror. Then the only question will be how the 3 pt TD affects the total.

This is tough. MDs of 8 or 9 points were unlikely to be MDs in years past. TFs, though, are a bit different. Who is to say a TF in the 2nd period would not also be a TF under the old rules? The bout is stopped for a reason, so that you will not keep stacking up points.

Told You GIF - Told You So - Discover & Share GIFs

9 minutes ago, WexfordWarrior said:

Told You GIF - Told You So - Discover & Share GIFs

No, actually you didn't. You waited until it was almost a done deal to try and take a victory lap. If you have a problem with my work feel free to speak up when there is a chance you may be wrong.

"Woohoo, a guy made a prediction that was wrong. Now I got him."

8 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

No, actually you didn't. You waited until it was almost a done deal to try and take a victory lap. If you have a problem with my work feel free to speak up when there is a chance you may be wrong.

This Is So Much Easier Brad Mondo GIF - This Is So Much Easier Brad Mondo  Its Simpler - Discover & Share GIFs

9 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You didn't just make a prediction. You started a thread to show people you really know nothing.