Kosak should be the Anchor at Flo.

The kid is on point most of the time.  

He knows wrestling and the wrestlers,  

Generally Good analysis.  

Doesn't sling alot of BS. in a 10 minute spot you don't get 4 minutes of story time in the  preamble. 

• Brain 2
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

The kid is on point most of the time.  

He knows wrestling and the wrestlers,  

Generally Good analysis.  

Doesn't sling alot of BS. in a 10 minute spot you don't get 4 minutes of story time in the  preamble. 

But...but what would knobby mbknobbenstein and the cross country bunch do then...

This is the best Flo wrestling piece I've heard in a long time.  If they were actually smart and gave this guy the mic most of the time, they'd definitely earn a subscriber back in me no question.

• Fire 2

3 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

But...but what would knobby mbknobbenstein and the cross country bunch do then...

This is the best Flo wrestling piece I've heard in a long time.  If they were actually smart and gave this guy the mic most of the time, they'd definitely earn a subscriber back in me no question.

FRL doesn’t require a subscription…

6 hours ago, 1032004 said:

FRL doesn’t require a subscription…

I just realized I subconsciously assumed they would still throw Ben and CP in a closet somewhere and let them gab and gossip at each other.

12 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

Hahaha. Nice nicknames. Who are you referring to? 

Man thanks for all of the kind words guys - genuinely means a lot. Planning on doing more of this type of video - especially rolling into the Olympics.

It's tough during the regular season (college) cus our video guys travel most weekends and then I practically spend all day Monday on rankings but the new studio will help with pumping these out with more frequency.

And for the record, Christian, JD and Tyler are some of my closest friends (so I'm obviously biased) - they do a great job with FRL. I understand the rabbit trails and jokes aren't for everyone but idk of another wrestling podcast that puts out the content they do with the same level of competitence and consistency. 

• Fire 3

56 minutes ago, Jon_Kozak said:

Man thanks for all of the kind words guys - genuinely means a lot. Planning on doing more of this type of video - especially rolling into the Olympics.

It's tough during the regular season (college) cus our video guys travel most weekends and then I practically spend all day Monday on rankings but the new studio will help with pumping these out with more frequency.

And for the record, Christian, JD and Tyler are some of my closest friends (so I'm obviously biased) - they do a great job with FRL. I understand the rabbit trails and jokes aren't for everyone but idk of another wrestling podcast that puts out the content they do with the same level of competitence and consistency. 

You are doing a great Job.  Keep up the good work. Your analysis is top notch. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Jon_Kozak said:

Your analysis, preparation, passion are self evident, and your pacing and delivery throughout the entire videos doe a great job of balancing density of information with also needing pace.  You really did a great job of organically integrating all the information you had locked away into telling the story of the weight classes and the way you come to your thought process for how things may unfold.  Great job man, just a great job. 

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, Jon_Kozak said:

Keep it up Mr. Kozak! I agree that FRL is a top notch podcast by the way. They do a great job overall. 

2 hours ago, Jon_Kozak said:

You are right that the guys do well with FRL and lots of people like the off track banter. Look at the most successful podcasts and that's what they do. One of the most successful is Smartless and that is exactly why they do... They are making 100s of millions with off track banter.