Interactive Brackets

41 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

First time I filled out the brackets I got:

PSU 151 (9AAs)

NC state 90.5

Iowa 85.5 

I then leaned into my Iowa bias hard and took a very pessimistic approach towards PSU and got:

PSU 134

Iowa 97 (Teske AAs lol) 

Nebraska 84 

Did you try incorporating the @jajensen09 approach?  

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

My team score isn't auto populating.  Do all the brackets have to be completed until the team scores populate? 

You have to populate the SCORES of each match, so that everyone properly advances and the scores will populate. That is unless you screwed up the spreadsheet.

11 minutes ago, BobDole said:

You have to populate the SCORES of each match, so that everyone properly advances and the scores will populate. That is unless you screwed up the spreadsheet.

Is it true we are only allowed 15 minutes to fill out all 10 brackets?  🤨

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1
  • Poopy 1

16 hours ago, macwoodfleet said:

Thank you, Senator.

Mac, just curious what is the association with the creator of this wrestling site and Bob Dole? He was one of the best majority leaders of the Senate that I do know.

Edited by Rassling

12 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Willie, Earl, and Bob are all three different people. 

Ok but what is the motivation behind your moniker is what I’m getting at. I’m always curious as to the meaning behind some of these names. I think it was wrestlenonothing who shared what his name meant in the past. If it’s personal I certainly understand 

Edited by Rassling

36 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Ok but what is the motivation behind your moniker is what I’m getting at. I’m always curious as to the meaning behind some of these names. I think it was wrestlenonothing who shared what his name meant in the past. If it’s personal I certainly understand 

Just what I came up with after the legendary author and former TheMat admin Craig Sesker banned my former name. Nothing political or another other than what came up at the time when I signed up. Been running with it for a "couple" years.

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

Just what I came up with after the legendary author and former TheMat admin Craig Sesker banned my former name. Nothing political or another other than what came up at the time when I signed up. Been running with it for a "couple" years.

Wow interesting info. Just checked his Linked in profile - this guy is the real deal! Thanks for sharing that “Bob”!

Hi friends, 

Is anyone able to email me this excel document they are using? I’m probably doing something wrong since it looks like some of you got it working but whenever I download the Excel from Google Docs it is corrupted and the names of the wrestlers don’t carry over. 

If anyone is able to help my email is: Robert.normandin@icloud.com

Much appreciated, enjoy the tournament! 

Edited by robnormandin

1 hour ago, robnormandin said:

Hi friends, 

Is anyone able to email me this excel document they are using? I’m probably doing something wrong since it looks like some of you got it working but whenever I download the Excel from Google Docs it is corrupted and the names of the wrestlers don’t carry over. 

It appears as if Excel doesn't like one of the functions used. I'll see if there is a work around.

• Bob 1

6 minutes ago, BobDole said:

It appears as if Excel doesn't like one of the functions used. I'll see if there is a work around.

You had your 15 minutes!  🤨

• Poopy 1
  • Ionel 1

2 hours ago, robnormandin said:

Hi friends, 

I had the same issue. Ended up making a copy of the sheet through Google drive. Do you know how to do that? You'll need a Gmail account

4 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I had the same issue. Ended up making a copy of the sheet through Google drive. Do you know how to do that? You'll need a Gmail account

That works, thank you! Appreciate it