Oregon State vs PSU ESPNU 2 pm ET

Idaho

Oregon State 149 freshman wrestled Van Ness well but still Van Ness looks so tough. That ankle pick was slick and only converted on second attempt after OSU got his leg free. Good thing Van Ness was climbing in the whole time. Van Ness looks nails from top position. 

Yep, it is clear that 149 was a compromise last year. He could not dislodge Nick Lee so that was his next best option. 

I wonder if he will continue to drop and make his way down to 133 after RBY leaves.

I don’t think he’ll ever be an exciting wrestler but I don’t imagine many 133s being able to score on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I wonder if he will continue to drop and make his way down to 133 after RBY leaves.

I don’t think he’ll ever be an exciting wrestler but I don’t imagine many 133s being able to score on him.

I don't know what his walking around weight is, but I feel like that might be a tough pull. Maybe if he transfers to Oklahoma State.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I don't know what his walking around weight is, but I feel like that might be a tough pull. Maybe if he transfers to Oklahoma State.

In an interview a couple weeks ago, he said he had to be held out of conditioning last year because otherwise he’d lose too much weight. He also said he was eating whatever he wanted.

23 minutes ago, Le duke said:

No action through one. 1-0 Gambrall after an escape at the start of the second.

2-1 Dunbar, now. Escape, 2-2.

3-2, Dunbar.

4-3 with a TD with a second or two left to win for Gambrall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! Appreciate it! 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐