Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S.

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

The link I included in the word THIS goes through all the ways they disagree with the FAIR method. They have a few points of contention with how the numbers are put together. 

Sorry I didn't realize the miscommunication. 

Whose they……..   

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Again….. debunked by whom???  

Ah, that is the question.   He said it was debunked so it must be believed that it was debunked.   See how that works?

Again, he is not interested in having a conversation.   He is interested in diverting the topic to other realms and seems to derive pleasure in doing so and derives pleasure at creating a situation where others get upset at him for doing so.   Everything he accuses anyone of doing or being is pure projection.   That is just the way it is.

mspart

• Fire 2

Owns being more humane to people? I imagine he's not losing much sleep over that. 

Owns all the cruelty they’ve faced.  And all the damage it’s doing to the people here dealing with it.  It will cost him in Nov. 

1 minute ago, mspart said:

Ah, that is the question.   He said it was debunked so it must be believed that it was debunked.   See how that works?

Again, he is not interested in having a conversation.   He is interested in diverting the topic to other realms and seems to derive pleasure in doing so and derives pleasure at creating a situation where others get upset at him for doing so.   Everything he accuses anyone of doing or being is pure projection.   That is just the way it is.

mspart

I’ve asked him three times now and he’s avoided it all three.  He’s a hypocrite for sure 

Edited by JimmyBT

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Owns being more humane to people? I imagine he's not losing much sleep over that. 

Who is he being more humane to?   He has countless homeless US citizens roaming the city streets.   He has added millions of illegals to that number.   How is that being humane?   They cannot work because they are illegal.   And how is this being humane to the rest of us that have to pay for this.   We didn't ask for it but we get to pay for it.   Again, how is this humane to anyone?

mspart

• Fire 2

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Owns all the cruelty they’ve faced.  And all the damage it’s doing to the people here dealing with it.  It will cost him in Nov. 

Where is the damage for which you speak? 

And remember the bill the orange guy scuttled because he wants to win and not go to jail. I understand your unwillingness to see fault in your team. But don't lose your ability to see people as human. 

And remember the bill the orange guy scuttled because he wants to win and not go to jail. I understand your unwillingness to see fault in your team. But don't lose your ability to see people as human. 

Who is he being more humane to?   He has countless homeless US citizens roaming the city streets.   He has added millions of illegals to that number.   How is that being humane?   They cannot work because they are illegal.   And how is this being humane to the rest of us that have to pay for this.   We didn't ask for it but we get to pay for it.   Again, how is this humane to anyone?

mspart

This 💯 

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Which law? What's the language in it? 

And here you are again TPT asking the stupidest questions feigning ignorance of the immigration laws that are on the books in this country.   It is a stupid game you play.

Spencer Lee pinned his opponent - TPT says  - how do you know that?   Under which rules did he do that?   I demand that you answer my questions on this controversy.   I demand you answer all of my stupid idiotic questions because I have a right to ask them. 

Well you don't have a right to the response you get when you do so.   Play the fool if you want but that is on you. 

mspart

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

It’s the damage that you speak of. All the cruelty you claim is being done to them once they arrive is on Biden.  

mspart

I appreciate the tactic but it still doesn't take away that 3.3% of the population is undocumented. Based off the article I included, if you want to read it, they do not create as much of a burden as you have been led to believe by FAIR(or at least the refutation has not been challenged yet, so we'll have to wait and see). They commit less crime. And they do work and spend money that goes into the tax coffers. Rather than having questions that try to insinuate an answer. Come with numbers. Their out there. How much would our economy suffer if we lost all the undocumented immigrants? A good % of food is harvested by migrant labor. construction workers, restaurant industry. Lots of places and people will suffer if we just kick them out. 

But again, I have a feel you know all this. Can you refute it? And point me to the bill that republicans put forward to help with education, health care, mental health care, homelessness, food insecurity, education, or anything that addresses your 'but what about people here' argument? 

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

It’s the damage that you speak of. All the cruelty you claim is being done to them once they arrive is on Biden.  

Seriously? Texas and Florida governors.... wait we'll just use the one example... Florida governor uses state money to send unwitting migrants to Massachusetts in winter with no food, water, no place to stay, many of them not dressed for that weather, or notice to local officials... and that is President Biden's fault? 

Tells me a lot. 

4 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Seriously? Texas and Florida governors.... wait we'll just use the one example... Florida governor uses state money to send unwitting migrants to Massachusetts in winter with no food, water, no place to stay, many of them not dressed for that weather, or notice to local officials... and that is President Biden's fault? 

Tells me a lot. 

They wouldn’t be here for that to happen without Biden. Oh and remain in Mexico would have them where it’s warm. 

Edited by JimmyBT

7 minutes ago, mspart said:

And here you are again TPT asking the stupidest questions feigning ignorance of the immigration laws that are on the books in this country.   It is a stupid game you play.

Spencer Lee pinned his opponent - TPT says  - how do you know that?   Under which rules did he do that?   I demand that you answer my questions on this controversy.   I demand you answer all of my stupid idiotic questions because I have a right to ask them. 

Well you don't have a right to the response you get when you do so.   Play the fool if you want but that is on you. 

mspart

Not being an expert in immigration law makes my questions stupid? 

Your statement would lead someone to believe you knew what it was or where to find it. Is it out of line to ask? 

If the person doesn't know who SL is, it would help if they knew the sport you were talking about. 

Seems your getting angry at being asked for the receipts you tried to make me think that you had. 

What is the statute? If you know the language where can I find it? There are a whole lotta laws out there. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

They wouldn’t be here for that to happen without Biden. Yes. Tells me a lot. Oh and remain in Mexico would have them where it’s warm. 

Also brutally hot. 

Seems like you're fine with people suffering as long as they don't bother you. Why is that? 

5 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Also brutally hot. 

Seems like you're fine with people suffering as long as they don't bother you. Why is that? 

They come from where it’s brutally hot. Seems like your fine stacking more people on top of the 44% in this country you say are already suffering. 

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, JimmyBT said:

They come from where it’s brutally hot 

I have a hard time believing that you are serious at this point. 

The conversation started off great. You had number, then I came back and said your numbers are probably not accurate. No refutation or stop and think time. Now what's their name is jumping in to not read the thing that I posted and getting emotional because I'm challenging their view on an issue. 

Never once calling names. Just asking follow up questions. And it devolves into the same name calling tripe that it usually does. 

Why can't you just log off and think about the info and come back? I don't get the urge to lash out and yell at the person asking you questions. I mean, I'm not surprised. Like I said, its old hat at this point. You all don't have any other club in the bag. 

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I have a hard time believing that you are serious at this point. 

The conversation started off great. You had number, then I came back and said your numbers are probably not accurate. No refutation or stop and think time. Now what's their name is jumping in to not read the thing that I posted and getting emotional because I'm challenging their view on an issue. 

Never once calling names. Just asking follow up questions. And it devolves into the same name calling tripe that it usually does. 

Why can't you just log off and think about the info and come back? I don't get the urge to lash out and yell at the person asking you questions. I mean, I'm not surprised. Like I said, its old hat at this point. You all don't have any other club in the bag. 

Lashed out?  Bahahahahahahahahha. OMG   And I was whispering 🤦‍♂️  Always so dramatic.  

Edited by JimmyBT