Will the Easter Bunny come to Joe Biden's rescue if he goes off script or if someone h

Oh boy the bull crap is getting really deep now.  The only time in history that a protest got out of hand for the failure of Leaders who failed to do their jobs to secure the Capital building.. Watch the movie White House Down that is what insurrection is. They actually had weapons. Lots of weapons and it failed.

6 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I can't watch.  I'll just tune in to Sky News tomorrow and see what happened.  

Yes, way too many lies and foolishness. Only in America can this be happening to a once great Nation. 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Oh boy the bull crap is getting really deep now.  The only time in history that a protest got out of hand for the failure of Leaders who failed to do their jobs to secure the Capital building.. Watch the movie White House Down that is what insurrection is. They actually had weapons. Lots of weapons and it failed.

This IS the state of the union address. If you are looking for humble brags, you came to the wrong place.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

“We’re creating American jobs right here in America”. Holy shit 

Poor Mike Johnson having to sit there . He looks like he feeling really sick. Well, it's the last one he will have sit through with Joe.

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

“We’re creating American jobs right here in America”. Holy shit 

That was almost as bad as mistaking Nancy Pelosi for Nikki Haley. Which never happened, I have been assured. We all just don't get his refined sense of humor.

• Bob 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

This IS the state of the union address. If you are looking for humble brags, you came to the wrong place.

I would take some honesty and some truth. But we both know it will be a cold day in hell before that happens.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

That was almost as bad as mistaking Nancy Pelosi for Nikki Haley. Which never happened, I have been assured. We all just don't get his refined sense of humor.

But mom. He did it too. 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Well, there are only two choices so stop smacking your head and start paying attention to the rambling wreck that is DT.

Cause this mush is so good 

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

So far he has said,  spend, spend, lie,  spend,  pander, pander,  spend spend spend,  lie, whisper.  mumble,  pander, lie, pander.   I'm gonna do this,  I'm gonna do that.  Empty words.  

I'm glad I put my chest waders on. The bullsh?? is really getting deep.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Not one word about the border so far.  Hmmmmmmm

Trust me its coming even though there was a bill 3 years ago that they could have passed. .It could have saved thousands of lives and kept millions of illegals out of our country.