Iowa-Oklahoma State running retro diary!

VakAttack

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Or maybe as 1965 said every team save PSU is overated as usual.  🙄

Surely you aren't busting my chops on that. I remember more than once when OSU was ranked over Iowa and got roughed up at the hands of the Hawkeyes. Seems like it happens a lot of the time, actually. Plus the Cowboys seem to nearly always lay at egg at NCAA these days. 

3 hours ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Changed to 3 teams get trophy’s. 

Anyone else find it interesting we reduced team place from 4 to 3 but increased competition years from 5 to 8, maybe we should also go back to 6 AA.  🙄

35 minutes ago, ionel said:

Anyone else find it interesting we reduced team place from 4 to 3 but increased competition years from 5 to 8, maybe we should also go back to 6 AA.  🙄

I could get behind 6 AA’s although I don’t know how that would affect lower level teams that are fighting to get one guy top 8. Would probably only help the 10 programs with the money. 

One thing I notices was  that every match had intensity. So many have borefests and guys who are just looking not to get killed. All of these looked like they wanted to go.

OSU sure didn't look like worldbeaters as they have the past few duals. Is Iowa in their heads?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

27 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

One thing I notices was  that every match had intensity. So many have borefests and guys who are just looking not to get killed. All of these looked like they wanted to go.

OSU sure didn't look like worldbeaters as they have the past few duals. Is Iowa in their heads?

Sometimes teams are just flat, they looked it compared to their other duals.  Iowa' s been flat, Mizzu has etc. prob even Penn St  but ya can't tell with them.  It happens.  

1 hour ago, AgaveMaria said:

Okie State is young. (4) Freshman and (1) Sophomore in their starting lineup.  Youth could've played a factor in a few matches.  As for Olejnik, I think Caliendo is forever in his head

I Don't Agree With What I Posted