Trump keeps begging for donations - Yikes, that doesn't bode well

12 hours ago, Tripnsweep said:

I actually had high hopes for him. I figured he would be an adult after the election and get to the business of running the country in a functional way. I was very wrong. 

Yes, a lot of people felt that way about Joe, but they now have buyer's remorse.

• Fire 1

My prediction - Biden won't survive the State of the Union Speech tonight.   I think this is planned, perhaps not by him.   But he will have to speak for 20 minutes and be fine or speak for an hour and completely show the nation how "well" he really is.    If the latter, I think he drops out of the race shortly afterward. 

mspart

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

Yes, a lot of people felt that way about Joe, but they now have buyer's remorse.

I actually am pleased that our president isn't a laughingstock and isn't getting in Twitter fights with teenagers. I know it isn't exactly a high bar, but Biden has the decency and common sense to behave like an adult. I don't think he is doing anything extraordinary, but his plans for being president don't include taking revenge against people who don't like him. 

1 minute ago, Tripnsweep said:

I actually am pleased that our president isn't a laughingstock and isn't getting in Twitter fights with teenagers. I know it isn't exactly a high bar, but Biden has the decency and common sense to behave like an adult. I don't think he is doing anything extraordinary, but his plans for being president don't include taking revenge against people who don't like him. 

His DOJ sure hates Trump. Sort of looks like there is a little hate going on there. Oh, wait isn't Merrick Garland's boss Joe Biden? Do you remember when the Easter Bunny  had to come to his rescue?

19 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

Biden is a laughingstock.  Where have you been?   We have no respect around the world because he falls asleep in mtgs and  makes no sense when he is awake.   He doesn't know where he is half the time and wonders out loud that he will get in trouble if he says anything.    That is laughingstock material.    Trump is combative for sure, but he knows it.   He feeds off of it.  I don't like that, but his policies were good.   Better than Biden's.   Biden signed EOs on inauguration day that undid many of Trumps policies and we are where we are.   And you are actually pleased at where we are?   Of course you are.  

mspart

• Bob 2

Under Biden we are in Banana Republic territory with his DOJ going after his #1 rival with as much ferocity as they can muster.   Plus he has other jurisdictions doing the same.   This is what happens when you get ideology in the justice and court systems.  

Under Biden we have weathered the highest inflation in a generation and he still does not recognize it and continues to state it is all better.   But the prices have not come down and most people (as can be seen in the polls) are not feeling like anything is getting better.   In fact they think things are getting worse.  

There is a cause and effect here.   Biden is the cause and the discontent is the effect.  

mspart

50 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

Our current president is a laughing stock mush brain. 

• Fire 1

56 minutes ago, mspart said:

Under Biden we are in Banana Republic territory with his DOJ going after his #1 rival with as much ferocity as they can muster.   Plus he has other jurisdictions doing the same.   This is what happens when you get ideology in the justice and court systems.  

Under Biden we have weathered the highest inflation in a generation and he still does not recognize it and continues to state it is all better.   But the prices have not come down and most people (as can be seen in the polls) are not feeling like anything is getting better.   In fact they think things are getting worse.  

There is a cause and effect here.   Biden is the cause and the discontent is the effect.  

mspart

If Trump wins what would he do to tackle inflation and help the american consumer with these prices that have not gone down?

Edited by braves121

Maybe among people who don't like him. But among the rest of the world, he's actually a capable leader. 

Comparing Biden to Trump is a no brainier. Biden at least cares about our country and our reputation. Trump would gladly sell us out if it benefitted him somehow.

There really isn't much of an argument to suggest Trump is less embarrassing than Biden. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, braves121 said:

If Trump wins what would he do to tackle inflation and help the american consumer with these prices that have not gone down?

Lower taxes on rich people and figure out how to profit from his activities as president? 

3 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

Maybe among people who don't like him. But among the rest of the world, he's actually a capable leader. 

Comparing Biden to Trump is a no brainier. Biden at least cares about our country and our reputation. Trump would gladly sell us out if it benefitted him somehow.

There really isn't much of an argument to suggest Trump is less embarrassing than Biden. 

Really?   What indication do you have that Trump will sell us out.   In the 4 years he was President when did he sell us out?  

mspart

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

Comparing Biden to Trump is a no brainier. Biden at least cares about our country.

Funny you used the word no brainer. One of Bidens many nicknames.   Capable leader????   Stop watching CNN!  WHAT DRUGS ARE ON? I really need some of that sh*t.

Hey look at Bidens peeps, He cares more about illegal aliens than Americans. 

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, mspart said:

Really?   What indication do you have that Trump will sell us out.   In the 4 years he was President when did he sell us out?  

mspart

are you familiar with the vast amount of CIA assets that were killed right after he left office? What about the 2 billion dollars that Kushner got right after Trump left office? Or maybe when he was caught on audio waving around classified documents on to random people? How about when he asked his supporters to march on the capital? What about going to legislatures and getting fake electors to certify the election in his favor?

Edited by braves121

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

His failing of understanding how being president works. You can't run it like a business. You aren't a dictator, despite his promises to become exactly that. He won't make the same choices and will only go with people who do what he says without questions. So God forbid he gets elected again, you're going to get somebody less in touch with reality who governs based on what is good for him personally. Not what is in the best interests of the country. 

Just now, Ohio Elite said:

Funny you used the word no brainer. One of Bidens many nicknames.   Capable leader????   Stop watching CNN!  WHAT DRUGS ARE ON? I really need some of that sh*t.

Hey look at Bidens peeps, He cares more about illegal aliens than Americans. 

You won't find that on MSNBC or CNN. Maybe the late night comedians can give us an unbiased take?

11 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Can anyone give me anything Trump will do if elected to curb inflation as opposed to Biden?

He’ll engage big energy instead of working against them. He’ll get rid of the delays in drilling on federal lands bringing down the price of oil and then gas.  When transportation costs go down then prices on the shelf will follow.  

• Fire 1
  • Poopy 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

He’ll engage big energy instead of working against them. He’ll get rid of the delays in drilling on federal lands bringing down the price of oil and then gas.  When transportation costs go down then prices on the shelf will follow.  

So these private companies and corporations are just going to lower their prices with the cost of gas doing down? Why would they when they are making record profits? The same logic was applied with self checkout and it will be cheaper because the store doesn’t have to pay as much labor but prices never decreased. We are now seeing restaurants switch to AI and want to increase prices still. i don’t see the sense in a company lowering their prices in accordance to energy they will just get a larger margin and more record profits 

23 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

His failing of understanding how being president works. You can't run it like a business. You aren't a dictator, despite his promises to become exactly that. He won't make the same choices and will only go with people who do what he says without questions. So God forbid he gets elected again, you're going to get somebody less in touch with reality who governs based on what is good for him personally. Not what is in the best interests of the country. 

Interesting Trip, but this doesn't answer my question.   In fact it doesn't answer anything.   Which makes me think you have no idea what Trump did to sell out the country.   And that is good, because he did nothing to sell out the country.   You responded correctly in a round about way.

mspart

14 minutes ago, braves121 said:

So these private companies and corporations are just going to lower their prices with the cost of gas doing down? Why would they when they are making record profits? The same logic was applied with self checkout and it will be cheaper because the store doesn’t have to pay as much labor but prices never decreased. We are now seeing restaurants switch to AI and want to increase prices still. i don’t see the sense in a company lowering their prices in accordance to energy they will just get a larger margin and more record profits 

Prices on certain things will go down.   As for self checkout the retailers never expected theft to be as high as it is when nobody is looking.  What restaurants are raising prices because of AI?  Only thing I’ve read is that the new CEO of Wendy’s mentioned dynamic pricing as something they’re “considering” testing.  And even if you’re 100% correct (youre not) and gas is the only thing that goes down people would still have more money to spend with what they save on gas.  

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Prices on certain things will go down.   As for self checkout the retailers never expected theft to be as high as it is when nobody is looking.  What restaurants are raising prices because of AI?  Only thing I’ve read is that the new CEO of Wendy’s mentioned dynamic pricing as something they’re “considering” testing.  And even if you’re 100% correct (youre not) and gas is the only thing that goes down people would still have more money to spend with what they save on gas.  

Carls Jr/Hardees implements AI ordering and they keep rising prices. ok next question why would gas prices go down when oil companies also see record high profits. They are private companies and have share holders to answer too and they will not like less profits compared to these previous years. Do presidents control gas prices?

Just now, braves121 said:

Carls Jr/Hardees implements AI ordering and they keep rising prices. ok next question why would gas prices go down when oil companies also see record high profits. They are private companies and have share holders to answer too and they will not like less profits compared to these previous years. Do presidents control gas prices?

Presidents do NOT control gas prices but their policies certainly have an impact on them.