PSU vs. Nebraska (2/18)

peanut

Just now, SocraTease said:

You can tell Manning has rage issues.   The guy is a waiting heart attack

My 2 cents: This is a guy whose kids wrestles their hearts for a man they know cares about them like they were his own. 

• Fire 4

3 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

You can tell Manning has rage issues.   The guy is a waiting heart attack

Manning gives a crap about his guys, he’s pretty fired up today but that’s not his only speed the way it is with the Brands.  If you go watch him when he cornered burroughs at international tournaments he is coach style excited, but he’s usually all smiles.

This is a cohort of guys he has the better part of a decade invested in, especially his middle weights.  I think this is a special team for him.

• Fire 1

A lot of college coaches are, that’s why they all age like shit. Cael is cool as a cucumber and that’s why he’s aging well.

Manning has aged 15 years in the last 4.

Scratch that. Upon further review, 15 in 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

They’re in that room all the time training I bet. Should be a good series and the winner is the front runner for gold in Paris.

I think at WTT Brooks said they hadn’t wrestled together in like a year so if true I’d bet they haven’t much this year either 

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, MLB9 said:

Pinto’s strength saved him, dude’s a hoss. Same thing for Truax, just gotta finish one more TD. 

I wouldn’t be shocked to see Allred and Pinto flipflop next year.  Pinto got huge after Christmas break.  I think the weight cut is part of the reason he fades.

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

I think Brooks takes (at least) one off Taylor at OTT

im quite excited for chance vs brooks as well chance has wrestled much much better at 86 thank I anticipated 

"Please God, put me back on the football field where its easier."

For as big and strong as he is I thought he’d be a lot more competitive with a lot of the B1G 285s.

Just got smashed by a guy who weighed in at 43lbs less than him.

Nebraska won 4, would have won 3 if Penn State put in Nagao. That's about right for them. At the beginning of the season, I thought Nebraska would be a close #2 to Penn State. Then they decided to do everything they could to lose to Iowa, and they succeeded.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

For as big and strong as he is I thought he’d be a lot more competitive with a lot of the B1G 285s.

Just got smashed by a guy who weighed in at 43lbs less than him.

If that performance doesn't get you stalled out, what does? Same with Cam Amine v Mesenbrink btw.