Tucker bragging about Russia's clean subways, and the uproar within...

On 2/15/2024 at 11:03 AM, Ohio Elite said:

What did Tucker leave out of his economics lesson?

The per capita household income in Russia in 2023 was $7,083, down 11% from 2022 (https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/russia/annual-household-income-per-capita). So at $100 for a week of food for the crew that comes to $5,200 for a year, or 73.5% of annual household income.

image.thumb.png.b96e36f1b60f48339b1d7a503c6fcba8.png

Meanwhile, in the capitalist hellscape known as the USA those groceries cost $400, by Carlson's completely unbiased estimate, or $20,800  which is 53.1% of per capita income.

image.thumb.png.2ca8170aa995185021f114ed45a30739.png

Stay in Russia Tucker.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

What did Tucker leave out of his economics lesson?

The per capita household income in Russia in 2023 was $7,083, down 11% from 2022 (https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/russia/annual-household-income-per-capita). So at $100 for a week of food for the crew that comes to $5,200 for a year, or 73.5% of annual household income.

image.thumb.png.b96e36f1b60f48339b1d7a503c6fcba8.png

Meanwhile, in the capitalist hellscape known as the USA those groceries cost $400, by Carlson's completely unbiased estimate, or $20,800  which is 53.1% of per capita income.

image.thumb.png.2ca8170aa995185021f114ed45a30739.png

Stay in Russia Tucker.

How do commodities market prices in Russia compare to here?

WKN,.

If you think the USA is a hellscape, you should move to Russia.   Leave your retirement money here and live like a real Russian.   I think you'll find your hellscape is quite cozy compared to that. 

mspart

WKN,.
If you think the USA is a hellscape, you should move to Russia.   Leave your retirement money here and live like a real Russian.   I think you'll find your hellscape is quite cozy compared to that. 
mspart

When did he suggest that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, mspart said:

WKN,.

mspart

I was paraphrasing champion of the MAGA Trump Movement, Tucker Carlson who wants to reframe the extensial dread that used to be democracy vs. communism and now is woke vs. anti-woke. And to do that he needs to do his "gee whiz this Russia aint so bad, Putin is just a regular guy, and it makes me so mad about what is happening in America" Tour.

But then you knew that.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge