Cornell NC State dual meet

8 minutes ago, Rassling said:

I wonder if Arujau not wrestling has anything to do with his opponent ranked #5 in the weigh class. 

i doubt it, and pray on the subject.

Cornell just needs to win 125, 157, 165, 84, 285 and find a weird pin somewhere in those weights and they're good to go!

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

10 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i doubt it, and pray on the subject.

Cornell just needs to win 125, 157, 165, 84, 285 and find a weird pin somewhere in those weights and they're good to go!

If looking for "weird pins" Wkn is your guy, some would even say the pins he finds are comical😉

• Fire 1

13 hours ago, Rassling said:

I wonder if Arujau not wrestling has anything to do with his opponent ranked #5 in the weigh class. 

He is a freestyle world champ. #5 NCAA ranking probably would not intimidate him. 

2 hours ago, Elevator said:

He is a freestyle world champ. #5 NCAA ranking probably would not intimidate him. 

Elevator I’m fully aware and a HUGH fan but I’m always suspect of another potential duck. I don’t like it no matter who does it. 

3 hours ago, Rassling said:

Elevator I’m fully aware and a HUGH fan but I’m always suspect of another potential duck. I don’t like it no matter who does it. 

Who does?

D3

• Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

5 hours ago, Elevator said:

I didn't think Vito looked quite right his last match, seemed a bit off. 

Just now, flyingcement said:

Ionel enjoys crispy Peking duck served over pancakes with cucumbers, spring onion and a touch of hoison sauce.  Specifically from the Royal China in Canary Wharf

😋 

• Fire 2

133... Qureshi for the Big Red and Orine for the Wolfpak.

Expecting bonus for Orine.

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.