Are Starocci's and Kerkvliet's Starting Slots At Risk?

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

IDK:  Hall gave him a pretty tough match, Carr looks like he beats KOT right now but the pace of Mesenbrick who knows.  Big 12s is gonna have some interesting rematches between the 4 of KOT, Carr, Hall, & Olejnik. 

MesenBRICK is gonna shock the world. 
I’m a fan of KOT and I picked him earlier to win it all but this young dude is just firing on all cylinders. His confidence is clearly in sync 100% with his athleticism and endurance. 

Edited by Rassling

3 minutes ago, Rassling said:

I’m a fan of KOT and I picked him earlier to win it all but this young dude is just firing on all cylinders. His confidence is clearly in sync 100% with his athleticism and endurance. 

Carr is firing on all cylinders and might have more cylinders.  

• Fire 1

If KOT and Carr split 1/1 between their dual and big 12’s, and Messenbrink goes undefeated and gets the 1 seed at NCAA’s, he’s winning it all imo.

And if he wins it this year, he’s a 4-timer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Rassling said:

As a PSU fan I would love to see it. But.

I need to see it first. I have seen O'Toole and Carr duke it out. I know how good they are against the very best. I do not think they will be surprised by MesenBRICK's pace, which is not to say they will handle it necessarily, and they have a lot of veteran savvy. 

That said, I think it is the combination of pace and devil may care attitude that is M-Brick's greatest strength. He does not appear afraid to lose, or afraid of the moment. He just goes and gets it. And if he gives up a takedown in the process, well that just means he needs to go get another one on top of all the ones he was already planning on.

One thing I think we will never hear from his corner is, "Mitch, you have to go now."

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

3 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

If KOT and Carr split 1/1 between their dual and big 12’s, and Messenbrink goes undefeated and gets the 1 seed at NCAA’s, he’s winning it all imo.

Depends on how that goes.  If Carr wins the dual and KOT the tournament then KOT #1.  If KOT wins the dual and Carr the tournament then Mesenbrick (if undefeated) #1.  If either KOT or Carr win both then they are #1 seed.  

11 minutes ago, Rassling said:

5 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

I hope you're both right but I think people are sleeping on Hamiti who can pose problems for Mesenbrink.  He's long, can scramble well, and has a strong top game.  He'll have to clear that hurdle first before even thinking he can match Carr or KOT

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

KOT is the one man who is most familiar with his pace

Carr is wrestling at a pretty high pace and if you watch him before the match, warmup to handshake etc. he is having FUN!   Believe that is what you need to have to beat Kale's Kids.  🙂

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Carr is wrestling at a pretty high pace and if you watch him before the match, warmup to handshake etc. he is having FUN!   Believe that is what you need to have to beat Kale's Kids.  🙂

Why I'm on the record saying Carr is probably Mesenbrink's worst matchup 

Edited by PortaJohn

1 hour ago, Ohio Elite said:

I'm surprised Jimmy even took the bet. Mesenbrink is no joke!

He took the bet because he is a troll who does not post in good faith. At no point did he actually believe he would win. Everything he posts is in bad faith. That’s why people have a problem with him. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

I'm thinking maybe MP ... he's a cool cat and all but ...

I once started a spite thread about Tom Ryan solely because @MPhillips made a comment about a lame post I made.  After a few pages he finally responded and burned me once again.  That man truly is a cool cat

20 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

He took the bet because he is a troll who does not post in good faith. At no point did he actually believe he would win. Everything he posts is in bad faith. That’s why people have a problem with him. 

Sounds about right. Bob dole can change your name I'm pretty sure lol

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

He can be a little starchy, but I like him none the less.

There will be no joy in it for me when I grind him to a fine flour under the wheels of justice.

I think you meant "grind him into fine flakes" .... get your crops right. 

spacer.png

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐