Monday night on BTN...Rutgers @ PSU

feet2back

Just now, PortaJohn said:

I don't know how to tell you in any other way that he's wrestled a harder regular season schedule this year.  

How many AAs this year?  Hint: it's less than one.

Last year AA's he faced:  Fix, Byrd, Cannon, Lamont (Fix, RBY and Mendez in postseason)

You're thinking with your pooper.

2 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

Last year AA's he faced:  Fix, Byrd, Cannon, Lamont (Fix, RBY and Mendez in postseason)

Okay buddy 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

4 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

PortaJohn just wants you to admit that he has clearly jumped levels since joining Cael’s cult.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, WrestlingFan89 said:

PortaJohn just wants you to admit that he has clearly jumped levels since joining Cael’s cult.

I don't think he's jumped levels.  I think he's at the same level he was last year.  But,  he's wrestled a tougher schedule and I can't take @MNRodent seriously when he brings Taylor Lamont into the conversation.  

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I don't think he's jumped levels.  I think he's at the same level he was last year.  But,  he's wrestled a tougher schedule and I can't take @MNRodent seriously when he brings Taylor Lamont into the conversation.  

...and 5 other all-americans.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I’d call it an equal schedule at best.  Shawver just recently lost to Wells and Ragusin just lost to VanDee.  Bouzakis has definitely had some questionable losses.

1 minute ago, WrestlingFan89 said:

I’d call it an equal schedule at best.  Shawver just recently lost to Wells and Ragusin just lost to VanDee.  Bouzakis has definitely had some questionable losses.

He's still wrestled a tougher schedule this year