question about Big Ten+ streaming service....

hey I'm about to subscribe to the B1G+ streaming service but quick question: Do I have to watch the events live or can I go back after and watch them, like are they archived like ESPN+ does?

I wanna see PSU v Iowa tonight but can't watch live, will I be able to come later tonight and see it? Wanna make sure before I send em the CC info.

5 minutes ago, Bardamu911 said:

hey I'm about to subscribe to the B1G+ streaming service but quick question: Do I have to watch the events live or can I go back after and watch them, like are they archived like ESPN+ does?

I wanna see PSU v Iowa tonight but can't watch live, will I be able to come later tonight and see it? Wanna make sure before I send em the CC info.

awwwww shit just realized I can't even watch the dual at all, why doesn't their streaming service show all the stuff on the network? FUuuuuuuuuuuuck that. 

• Fire 4

16 minutes ago, Bardamu911 said:

awwwww shit just realized I can't even watch the dual at all, why doesn't their streaming service show all the stuff on the network? FUuuuuuuuuuuuck that. 

You don’t need B1G+ tonight. If you have B1G10 Network just record it. If not, do a free trial with YouTubeTV, DirectTVstream etc and record it

Edited by Pish
  • Fire 3

1 hour ago, Bardamu911 said:

Tonight's dual is not on BTN+. it's own BTN.  As you figured out you cannot watch something on BTN with BTN+.  

Edited by fishbane
  • Fire 1

23 minutes ago, fishbane said:

Tonight's dual is not on BTN+. it's own BTN.  As you figured out you cannot watch something on BTN with BTN+.  

Since I am traveling tonight, another option is that Iowa has a radio broadcast option you can listen to. Not the same, but hey it's something. I "think" it's free to stream.

https://hawkeyesports.com/hawkeye-radio-network/

Edited by Idaho

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

30 minutes ago, fishbane said:

I think they usually put the replays of stuff that was originally on BTN on BTN+ later, right? For example I see PSU vs tOSU and Iowa vs Michigan on there

Edited by 1032004
  • Fire 1