Iowa @ Michigan

Just now, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Matchups make the dual to be fair. Sorta how Michigan lost to OSU but beat Iowa.

Even then, it took some weirdness here.  125 and 157 were both junky matchess, and I have no idea what to make of 141.  Sick? Bad match?  Chinks in the armor?  New normal.  Then again, 149 was closer than it should have been, and UM didn't sent out their starter at 184.  I'm gonna write this one off for now.  Of course , they're not going to beat Penn State, but I think they beat Michigan most times they dual and definitely in a tournament, but....we'll see.

Just now, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Matchups make the dual to be fair. Sorta how Michigan lost to OSU but beat Iowa.

Agreed. Which is exactly why duals are so exciting and so important for wrestling. Great chance tonight to bring more Michigan fans into the fold. 

Anyone who says duals don't matter should be taken behind the woodshed.

• Fire 2

8 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

They don’t. 

Never instigated by me, but I've had several room partners over the years that I didn't get along with at all.  I guess as long as its not disruptive - it doesn't matter too much.  Sometimes having that competitive pressure in the room can drive you further

2 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Agreed. Which is exactly why duals are so exciting and so important for wrestling. Great chance tonight to bring more Michigan fans into the fold. 

Anyone who says duals don't matter should be taken behind the woodshed.

Most people say they don’t count.