Recent influx of Caels and Kaels in wrestling

Just now, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Most popular male name on earth is "Muhammad" or one of the many transliterations.

Mohamed Le, innit?

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

I myself have a pretty unique first name and got teased by kids in school then grew to love it as an adult unit a few years ago a certain Dallas Cowboys quarterback rose to popularity. Now when I met people, I swear to god this is true, some of them will be like oh your parents were big cowboys fans huh? Like no dummy, I'm not 5 years old. 

19 minutes ago, Bardamu911 said:

I myself have a pretty unique first name and got teased by kids in school then grew to love it as an adult unit a few years ago a certain Dallas Cowboys quarterback rose to popularity. Now when I met people, I swear to god this is true, some of them will be like oh your parents were big cowboys fans huh? Like no dummy, I'm not 5 years old. 

How are you doing Dak?

21 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

Cael's middle name is Norman. 

Hrmm... so the new guy's name should be... Sanderson Cael Edwards.

I like it.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 1/29/2024 at 3:04 PM, Lunaticfringe said:

As far as I am concerned it’s one of the biggest Simp things a guy can do is name his son after another man. Almost as pathetic as this phenomenon we currently have with women naming their sons after ex boyfriends that they are still pining over 10 years later that got away in there younger years. I know 2 women I grew up with who’s sons are the name of the ex boyfriend they dated in high school.

Who hurt you?