War with Iran

Going to war with Iran  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is a war with Iran:

• A terrible idea that shouldn't happen unless there is an attack on U.S. soil
    • Necessary if Iranian proxies continue to attack U.S. troops abroad
    • Inevitable

29 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Did you create an account just to be an antisemite??

Are you de facto anti-Semitic if you disagree with any actions that Israel has taken with regards to the way it treats the people it shares borders with? 

I guess my question is, can Israel do no wrong, ever? Have they? Could they?  

34 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Did you create an account just to be an antisemite??

How does disagreeing w the crooked Israeli govt make me antisemitic. Narrow minded to not be able to distinguish between recognizing barbarism and hating Jews just for being Jewish. Wow!

14 minutes ago, red viking said:

How does disagreeing w the crooked Israeli govt make me antisemitic. Narrow minded to not be able to distinguish between recognizing barbarism and hating Jews just for being Jewish. Wow!

You joined 2 hours ago just to hop in the political discussion? Great 👍

• Fire 2

Same for me with Ukraine. 

The war in Ukraine has been an absolutely indispensably valuable testing ground for US weapons systems against near-peer threats.

With no US troops involved. That’s a dream scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

15 minutes ago, red viking said:

I'm fine with that too. However, Ukraine is defending itself and Israel is indiscriminately murdering civilians so supporting them is much much worse. 

Wrong. Israel is responding to being attacked.  🤦‍♂️ 

Nope. Nobody is. That's why it's outlandish that we spend half of all the military spending in the world. Our military budget should be gutted and all or almost all overseas troops sent home. I really don't care if China attacks Taiwan, n Korea attacks a Korea, etc. I'm fine with helping out in wars if other countries do most of the work. We don't have to be the world's policemen. 

1 minute ago, red viking said:

Nope. Nobody is. That's why it's outlandish that we spend half of all the military spending in the world. Our military budget should be gutted and all or almost all overseas troops sent home. I really don't care if China attacks Taiwan, n Korea attacks a Korea, etc. I'm fine with helping out in wars if other countries do most of the work. We don't have to be the world's policemen. 

Good luck with that pipe dream. 

5 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Tell me you know nothing about China without telling me you know nothing about China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be more worried about chinas naval fleet than their handheld rocket launchers.  

Edited by JimmyBT

1 minute ago, red viking said:

Overkill by a couple orders of magnitude. Its turned into genocide now. That's why rest of world is turning against them. 

When you’re given a reason to take out a terrorist group (that hasn’t allowed its own people to vote in almost two decades) that is a threat to your national security you do what it takes.  Especially with what Hamas did back in October. 

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

When you’re given a reason to take out a terrorist group (that hasn’t allowed its own people to vote in almost two decades) that is a threat to your national security you do what it takes.  Especially with what Hamas did back in October. 

Impossible to eliminate them. It's an ideology based upon hatred in response to decades of mistreatment. Israel is actually increasing the number of future terrorists. Tens of thousands of civilians dead and they all have family and friends that will survive and be seething with resentment and revenge on their minds. Welcome to the real world, where there are consequences 

Edited by red viking

2 minutes ago, red viking said:

Impossible to eliminate them. It's an ideology based upon hatred in response to decades of mistreatment. Israel is actually increasing the number of future terrorists. Tens of thousands of civilians dead and they all have family and friends that will survive and be seething with resentment and revenge on their minds. Welcome to the real world. 

It’s ALWAYS been that way.  Real world. They’re going to increase no matter what.  Hamas puts as much fear in its own people as Israel does.   You may not kill it but you can sure beat hell out of it.  

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 2

3 minutes ago, red viking said:

Impossible to eliminate them. It's an ideology based upon hatred in response to decades of mistreatment. Israel is actually increasing the number of future terrorists. Tens of thousands of civilians dead and they all have family and friends that will survive and be seething with resentment and revenge on their minds. Welcome to the real world. 

It’s the jihadist portion of the religion that’s creating the terrorists.    That’s never stopping soooooooo you may as well accept it.  They’re not even shy about saying it. That’s real world. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

It’s the jihadist portion of the religion that’s creating the terrorists.    That’s never stopping soooooooo you may as well accept it.  They’re not even shy about saying it. That’s real world. 

The numbers aren't constant though. Our actions increase or decrease the number that hate us.