Ohio Bans Gender Affirming Medical and Mental Health Care for Transgender Children

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'm sorry my point makes yours moot. That's all I can say at this time.

That you feel comfortable invoking hitler I feel you are unable to absorb things because you're too busy defending yourself to yourself. 

Your point is to experiment on children.   That is your point.   You can't make it anything else than a heinous position.   If you don't like being compared, you might change your position.  

You want to experiment on people who haven't matured enough to make a well reasoned decision for themselves and possibly sterilize them for life.   How more monstrous can your position be?   My comparison is correct.   Truth is hard. 

mspart

• Fire 1

21 minutes ago, mspart said:

Your point is to experiment on children.   That is your point.   You can't make it anything else than a heinous position.   If you don't like being compared, you might change your position.  

You want to experiment on people who haven't matured enough to make a well reasoned decision for themselves and possibly sterilize them for life.   How more monstrous can your position be?   My comparison is correct.   Truth is hard. 

mspart

who are you trying to convince with this babble? 

Name the various forms of treatment for gender dysphoria? 

If there is one that isn't chemical, your theory breaks down. Because you're advocating for banning it all, like Ohio did.  

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

If there is one that isn't chemical, your theory breaks down. Because you're advocating for banning it all, like Ohio did.  

Talk about babble...where did Ohio ban mental health treatments...still waiting....I am sure you will respond with some b.s. about hate/privilege/some kind of phobe/etc.  Also, please explain why you have completely disregarded your comments about experimenting on kids and tried the semantics game and name calling.

• Fire 3

49 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Talk about babble...where did Ohio ban mental health treatments...still waiting....I am sure you will respond with some b.s. about hate/privilege/some kind of phobe/etc.  Also, please explain why you have completely disregarded your comments about experimenting on kids and tried the semantics game and name calling.

You'd get a better response talking to a trash can than that guy.

• Fire 2

6 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

You'd get a better response talking to a trash can than that guy.

LOL...agreed...I keep telling myself not to respond to him as it is useless...but sometimes I just can't help myself...I'll do better.

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...agreed...I keep telling myself not to respond to him as it is useless...but sometimes I just can't help myself...I'll do better.

If you want the puerile, anemic opinion of a naive, childless, unemployed incel, there’s probably no better place. 

• Haha 2

Ohio DID NOT BAN mental health care.  You’re a liar 

• Fire 2

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

If you had evidence I imagine you would be the first to flex on it...

I think you once told me that the burden of proof is on the person that made the statement. You said it was BANNED. Prove it. 

Prove that ohio banned it all.   

9 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I think you once told me that the burden of proof is on the person that made the statement. You said it was BANNED. Prove it. 

When you call someone a liar you take on the burden of proof, a la 45. Do you have $88m I could come after?  If you would've asked where I saw that info I probably would've offered it. As it is easy to find, I'll let you twist in the wind until you feel the need to find it yourself. If you had been honest, curious, or non-judgmental(thanks Ted!) I may have given you a pass. 

Gender Affirming Care is mental health care

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/30/ohio-ban-children-transgender-gender-affirming-care#:~:text=Ohio is now the 23rd,to comments from the public.

From the article here is a testimony about how gender affirming care is mental healthcare

Before I started on hormones last year, everything felt distorted, like I was seeing myself through an awful funhouse mirror. There was just a mismatch between my body and my brain, and now the two parts of me feel reconciled.

I have this memory of opening TikTok one day during the pandemic. There was a video of a 50-year-old trans man smiling and dancing. He was celebrating the anniversary of his transition, and all I could think was: “Oh wow, we get to live that long?”

Testosterone made all that mental health stuff so much easier. It can get hard sometimes, feeling like the entire world resents your existence.

When it all becomes overwhelming, when the noise is just a little too loud, I try to remind myself that I’m not some monster, I’m just a different kind of person. After I came out as trans at 13, my mom and I started reading about “two-spirit” people. In a lot of Indigenous cultures, people who lived outside the gender binary were cherished, they were sacred, they could become healers and shamans. Learning about that history made me feel a lot better.

A 2022 study published in JAMA Network Open found access to hormones and puberty blockers for young people ages 13-20 was associated with a 60% lower odds of moderate to severe depression and a 73% lower odds of self-harm or suicidal thoughts compared to youths who didn’t get these medications

11 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Amazing how people change the meaning of things to fit a narrative....SMH.

Mental health care IS NOT banned for kids...period!

mental healthcare for trans kid is banned. Gender Affirming care is mental healthcare. I even gave you stats about trans people aged 13-20 see an increase in depression and suicidal ideations without this care. how is this not banning mental healthcare if there is a direct correlation with suicide and depression?

40 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

When you call someone a liar you take on the burden of proof, a la 45. Do you have $88m I could come after?  If you would've asked where I saw that info I probably would've offered it. As it is easy to find, I'll let you twist in the wind until you feel the need to find it yourself. If you had been honest, curious, or non-judgmental(thanks Ted!) I may have given you a pass. 

I already have and know the answer.  Try come and get my money as mental health was NOT banned. 

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You said it was ALL banned. It’s NOT.  

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

You said it was ALL banned. It’s NOT.  

Oh No Wtf GIF by LilLetsOfficial

There you have it. Right from the horse's.... mouth. Flex on ChatJBT. You earned it! Bring him all the muffins and bagels in the land. The day is yours. You have vanquished another semantic argument that still makes you look like a hateful bigot! All while ignoring the fact that medical care for kids has been banned, because, I don't know, demons or something.  Not sure the payoff was worth it. C'est la vie.