Strength of schedule rankings?

Where can I find the team and individual strength of schedule rankings? Who has the toughest schedule?

For team SOS, Columbia has been the talk of the town...

Columbia
at: Iowa, UNI, Army, Cornell, Princeton, Penn
vs: tOSU, UM, American, Brown, Bucknell, Harvard
neutral site: WVU
tournaments: Clarion Open, Cliff Keen, Soldier Salute

... but Oregon State, tOSU, ASU, and Iowa have schedules that look as tough, if not tougher than Columbia's. 

Oregon State
at CSUB, Iowa, UNC, OSU, UALR, ASU, Stanford, Wyo 
vs PSU, Cal Poly, 
ns Greensboro, NDSU, Queens-Charlotte
ts Cliff Keen, Southeastern Open

Ohio State
at Columbia, Hofstra, VT, MSU, PSU, Rutgers, UW
vs Cornell, Edinboro, Pitt, Illinois, IU, UMD, UM, 
ns Lock Haven, NCSU, UNI
ts Clarion Open, Cliff Keen

ASU
at Mizzou, OSU, Pitt, Cal Poly, CSUB, UALR, 
vs ISU, Lehigh, Nebraska  Oregon State, Stanford
ns Lock Haven, UNC
ts Cliff Keen, Journeyman Classic, Midlands

Iowa
at Cal Bap, ISU, OSU, Penn, Illinois, UM, Nebraska, the Northwestern
vs Columbia, Oregon State, Minny, PSU, Purdue, UW
ns --
ts Luther Open, Soldier Salute

Who else? I think Hofstra had a rough looking schedule, maybe Lehigh too. 

Maybe this doesn't matter because of ducking and all the ORS this season, but it would be nice to recognize teams and especially individual wrestlers who go out and compete a tough schedule. They should be recognized and rewarded.

12 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Maybe this doesn't matter because of ducking and all the ORS this season, but it would be nice to recognize teams and especially individual wrestlers who go out and compete a tough schedule. They should be recognized and rewarded.

Wrestlestat has RPIs for 80 wrestlers per weight based on a 5 match min. You can build team numbers from there.

34 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Cornell has or has had Little Rock, Pitt, Iowa State, Ohio State, VT, Lehigh, Missouri, and North Carolina as their tough opponents.

Before last week I would have pooh poohed the inclusion of Little Rock on that list, but after Friday I heard they are renaming the school Big Rocks.

Volk at 125 has wrestled Smith x2, Ayala, Spratley, Figueroa, McCrone, Surtin, Provo, Kaylor, Molton x2 and DeAugustino forfeited to him. Not sure another 125 has that big a resume. 7-4 in those matches. He will be dangerous at NCAAs. Last year he wrecked DeAugustino early in the bracket...

• Fire 1

11 hours ago, jmoney said:

Volk at 125 has wrestled Smith x2, Ayala, Spratley, Figueroa, McCrone, Surtin, Provo, Kaylor, Molton x2 and DeAugustino forfeited to him. Not sure another 125 has that big a resume. 7-4 in those matches. He will be dangerous at NCAAs. Last year he wrecked DeAugustino early in the bracket...

Agree... I dont' think Volk gets his due. He has wrestled a tough schedule.  I have seen a little bit of inconsistency this year in his performances, but that pretty much sums up the whole 125lb bracket. He's a guy I could see making a jump next year into a top tier of 125lbers. 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐