Ohio State vs Michigan predictions

6 hours ago, GeneYus said:

Lemley didn’t pass skin check. Didn’t have another 133 or 141 to weigh in. 

I see that was posted by the Michigan wrestling x/twitter account.  So is it true away teams can only bring 15 guys?  If so, that needs to change

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

I see that was posted by the Michigan wrestling x/twitter account.  So is it true away teams can only bring 15 guys?  If so, that needs to change

13 for B1G duals, I thouhht.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

10 hours ago, GeneYus said:

Lemley didn’t pass skin check. Didn’t have another 133 or 141 to weigh in. 

I'm assuming he didn't develop a skin issue on the way to Columbus, so my guess is they either 1) didn't check beforehand so they didn't know (unlikely, IMO); 2) thought he'd pass the skin check; OR 3) were playing 3D Chess because they knew about the skin issue, knew he wouldn't pass the check and still only took him at 141 to perfectly execute the duck and make it look like it wasn't there choice. 

The dual turned out to be much more interesting than it would have been with a full Michigan lineup, though I have to credit Ohio State. OSU ran out two true freshman, three RS freshman, and a sophomore against a lineup where almost everyone could be enrolled in continuing education courses, plus the two kids they tutor. 

• Ragusin was super composed in his match with Bouzakis. That was a savvy veteran win.
  • Gomez was pretty impressive. 
  • Hepner v. Mantanona was fun. 
  • Rogotzke dismantled Bullock 
  • Feldman's win over Davison was entertaining. Davison looked much larger, much like Kerk appeared against Davison.

39 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I'm assuming he didn't develop a skin issue on the way to Columbus, so my guess is they either 1) didn't check beforehand so they didn't know (unlikely, IMO); 2) thought he'd pass the skin check; OR 3) were playing 3D Chess because they knew about the skin issue, knew he wouldn't pass the check and still only took him at 141 to perfectly execute the duck and make it look like it wasn't there choice. 

The dual turned out to be much more interesting than it would have been with a full Michigan lineup, though I have to credit Ohio State. OSU ran out two true freshman, three RS freshman, and a sophomore against a lineup where almost everyone could be enrolled in continuing education courses, plus the two kids they tutor. 

• Ragusin was super composed in his match with Bouzakis. That was a savvy veteran win.
  • Gomez was pretty impressive. 
  • Hepner v. Mantanona was fun. 
  • Rogotzke dismantled Bullock 
  • Feldman's win over Davison was entertaining. Davison looked much larger, much like Kerk appeared against Davison.

The official Michigan wrestling account said the skin issue first came up in the morning.  I believe them, it’s not really a true duck anyway since Lemley was the underdog.

And Amine has lost to Hepner in the past, so it’s no guarantee he wins there.   You could argue it’s a duck on behalf of Amine, but maybe Bormet thought Mantanona matched up better against Hepner, and he was a hair away from winning

Edited by 1032004