PSU V MSU

125 pounds: No. 14 Braeden Davis, Penn State vs. Tristian Lujan, Michigan State

133 pounds: No. 4 Aaron Nagao, Penn State vs. Andy Hampton, MSU

141 pounds: No. 2 Beau Bartlett, PSU vs. No. 33 Jordan Hamdan, Michigan State

149 pounds: No. 12 Tyler Kasak OR David Evans, PSU vs. Braden Stauffenberg, MSU

157 pounds: No. 1 Levi Haines, PSU vs. No. 21 Chase Saldate, Michigan State

165 pounds: No. 9 Mitchell Mesenbrink, Penn State vs. No. 10 Caleb Fish, MSU

174 pounds: No. 1 Carter Starocci OR David Evans, Penn State vs. Martin Larkin OR DJ Shannon, MSU

184 pounds: No. 5 Bernie Truax, PSU vs. No. 22 Layne Malczewski, Michigan State

197 pounds: No. 1 Aaron Brooks, Penn State vs. Kael Wisler, MSU

285 pounds: No. 1 Greg Kerkvliet, PSU vs. Josh Terrill, Michigan State

Just now, CHROMEBIRD said:

Boldest prediction in this thread is the assumption that all of PSU's starters go

Amen. They can only travel with 15. We know David Evans and Terrell Barraclough are there. On HVI they quote a UM site saying Gary Steen 125, Lucas Cochran 197, and  Donovan Ball 184 also made the trip. I would not be surprised to see those three start for Davis, Brooks, and Truax. Then have Kasak back in at 149 and Starocci at 174. So I guess I am taking the under on 7.5.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Amen. They can only travel with 15. We know David Evans and Terrell Barraclough are there. On HVI they quote a UM site saying Gary Steen 125, Lucas Cochran 197, and  Donovan Ball 184 also made the trip. I would not be surprised to see those three start for Davis, Brooks, and Truax. Then have Kasak back in at 149 and Starocci at 174. So I guess I am taking the under on 7.5.

PSU wrestles such a light schedule that they won’t have enough matches for an RPI if Brooks or Starocci miss any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Le duke said:

PSU wrestles such a light schedule that they won’t have enough matches for an RPI if Brooks or Starocci miss any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they can. There are 6 duals plus 3 B1G matches after MSU. Starocci is at 6 and Brooks is at 7 matches. But do they even need an RPI? They will get an allocation based on coaches' rank and winning%.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

32 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I think they can. There are 6 duals plus 3 B1G matches after MSU. Starocci is at 6 and Brooks is at 7 matches. But do they even need an RPI? They will get an allocation based on coaches' rank and winning%.

If they go in as #33rd seed they both get a bonus points match and then take over the #1 seed spot.  🙂