Penn State's next two recruiting classes are crazy loaded.

Threadkilla

With 2024 Luke Lilledahl, Zack Ryder, Joseph Sealey, Connor Mirasola, Mason Gibson. and Cole Mirasola. 

and 2025  Will Henckel. PJ Duke, Dalton Perry, Asher Cunningham, and Nate Desmond.  

There are absolute hammers in this group. Can't wait to see PJ Duke at the next level.  his style reminds me of Kolat.

Edited by Threadkilla
  • Fire 1

• Threadkilla changed the title to Penn State's next two recruiting classes are crazy loaded.
4 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I assume there will be a gray shirt or two in there. Some kids going to the OTC.

It would be wild if a guy like Haines or SVN got bumped out of the lineup at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's looking like a logjam from 157-184.  

22 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

With 2024 Luke Lilledahl, Zack Ryder, Joseph Sealey, Connor Mirasola, Mason Gibson. and Cole Mirasola. 

and 2025  Will Henckel. PJ Duke, Dalton Perry, Asher Cunningham, and Nate Desmond.  

There are absolute hammers in this group. Can't wait to see PJ Duke at the next level.  his style reminds me of Kolat.

Desmond and Asher Cunningham (Caseys kid) just won powerade. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2023 at 10:28 PM, Threadkilla said:

I'm pretty sure that all of the PSU recruits with the exception of Gibson 4th and Dalton Perry 2nd, won their post season tournament.  

6 minutes ago, Richferg said:

I don’t know why anyone thinks Haines will get bumped out. Undefeated and an absolute hammer for the last month. Reminds me of Retherford and Lee. 

Yes the similarities are obvious.

3 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

Lilledahl been wrestling senior level this year, and that isn't h.s. seniors it's senior freestyle. He will come in hot and ready.

He'll be more than ready if they send him at 125; he beat Brandon Courtney recently. Whoever loses between him and Davis will RS, and the winner will be a very likely AA threat.

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

He'll be more than ready if they send him at 125; he beat Brandon Courtney recently. Whoever loses between him and Davis will RS, and the winner will be a very likely AA threat.

A year from now they might be title threats. There seems to be a precedent at PSU.

On 12/29/2023 at 10:28 PM, Threadkilla said:

Yes.  Going to be very tough to beat, perhaps even tougher than currently.  Some of those guys will never wrestle in the post-season.  Going to be interesting to see if they get them all to stick around.

5 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

A year from now they might be title threats. There seems to be a precedent at PSU.

Davis is obviously a title threat now.  If he wins today he should be a top 3 seed.  With an argument for top seed.  If he loses hes top 5.  

3 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Davis is obviously a title threat now.  If he wins today he should be a top 3 seed.  With an argument for top seed.  If he loses hes top 5.  

I heard Davis only weighs 110 lbs and they can't get weight on him.  Any truth to it?  

3 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

I think Davis  should be the top seed at NATS.