Hunter Biden. 300,000 dollars for hookers on his tax deductions. What the H---.

Paul158

The CIA, etc are not random Joe's... like wrestling coaches... they hold a position of power and respect... 

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Imagine if someone said the earth is flat.  Or evolution is just a theory.  Or climate change is a hoax.

• Fire 2

12 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Former intelligence can get together and swear guacamole is dried and converted directly into Skittles using alien technology if they so choose.  I've seen doctors claim horse dewormer treats viral respiratory infections, ffs.

Ivermectin has been used to treat humans for over for 4 decades. It is approved as a broad spectrum  anti-parasitic agent. Do a little research.

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

3 minutes ago, jross said:

The CIA, etc are not random Joe's... like wrestling coaches... they hold a position of power and respect... 

Are we talking about the CIA or former intelligence officers?  Doesn't matter. Eventually, unsubstantiated rumor will be accepted as fact.

I for one as an American would never want to win anything in the same manner the Democrats won the 2020 election. The difference between most conservatives and most democrats is the democrats are ok with winning even if there is a lot of voting irregularities that are very difficult to explain away. I would go as far to say democrats are ok with cheating if necessary to beat President Trump.

• Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

3 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I for one as an American would never want to win anything in the same manner the Democrats won the 2020 election. The difference between most conservatives and most democrats is the democrats are ok with winning even if there is a lot of voting irregularities that are very difficult to explain away. I would go as far to say democrats are ok with cheating if necessary to beat President Trump.

Always the accusations and never the evidence.  All, not some, of the impartial arbiters driven only by the facts presented to them disagree with you.

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Always the accusations and never the evidence.  All, not some, of the impartial arbiters driven only by the facts presented to them disagree with you.

If necessary would you cheat in order to take out Donald Trump in 2024? I don't think you will honestly answer this question.

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Then why ask. You are basically saying the only satisfactory answer is the one that you want, and that that is somehow his problem. 

He could surprise me and be honest. Isn't that a novel idea. You never know.

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Anything to keep coming back to “we didn’t lose, we got cheated!!”

I can’t imagine what it must be like living in a world like that. 

Correction.  We lost because we got cheated.

I appreciate your concern.

Experiencing so many people denying the evidence and refusing even to consider it is psychologically exhausting and an insidious form of emotional abuse.

How can one awaken the unconscious folks to their gaslighting tactics?

How does one respond to the intentionally malicious tacticians?

"Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth?" ...Great, the world will be blind and toothless. 

Can retribution be had?  ...Seems unlikely.

6 minutes ago, jross said:

Correction.  We lost because we got cheated.

I appreciate your concern.

Experiencing so many people denying the evidence and refusing even to consider it is psychologically exhausting and an insidious form of emotional abuse.

How can one awaken the unconscious folks to their gaslighting tactics?

How does one respond to the intentionally malicious tacticians?

"Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth?" ...Great, the world will be blind and toothless. 

Can retribution be had?  ...Seems unlikely.

How can someone as well connected, wealthy and litigious as Donald Trump fail to provide an iota of demonstrable proof yet continue to gaslight you all?  It is flabbergasting!