Even Lindsay Graham thinks we’ve spent enough on Ukraine now.

headshuck

25 minutes ago, mspart said:

Question:  is the aid we have given enough to have defeated Russia?  If so, Ukraine squandered it.   If not, Ukraine probably needs more help. 

mspart

Well it was squandered.  What we needed to do before Russian entered Ukraine is tell Russian we will blow up any and every fuel supply truck that crosses the border into Ukraine.  If you want to conduct a war in Ukraine buy your fuel at a local station or send you tanks back to Russia to refuel.  

19 hours ago, Offthemat said:

We don’t have any money.  

19 hours ago, ionel said:

Well it was squandered.  What we needed to do before Russian entered Ukraine is tell Russian we will blow up any and every fuel supply truck that crosses the border into Ukraine.  If you want to conduct a war in Ukraine buy your fuel at a local station or send you tanks back to Russia to refuel.  

OTM - Yeah I get that. 

ionel - But we were trying to avoid WW III.   So I think they chose not to use that strategy, although it sounds intriguing, especially buying at the local station.   It seems to me that we have given them enough aid to beat Russia 14 times.  

mspart

We've currently got Ukraine v Russia, Israel v Hammas and the other drone, cruise etc attacks against US resources in the middle east.  And a potential new one on the horizon which the US would have to be involved in: Guyana v Venezuela.  😞

44 minutes ago, ionel said:

We've currently got Ukraine v Russia, Israel v Hammas and the other drone, cruise etc attacks against US resources in the middle east.  And a potential new one on the horizon which the US would have to be involved in: Guyana v Venezuela.  😞

Bidenomics.  Not a plan to end a single one of them. 

Edited by Offthemat