CKLV Thread

Idaho

7 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Two losses so far unless I missed something?

Nick B, Hoffman's OT match, but the other reason I mentioned it was that someone posted here Feldman was in a close match.   Apparently he won by tech so either they were joking or I misread, so I strike my comment from the record. 

My guy Derrick Cardinal keeping his hot streak going. After losing to Minnesota freshman Tyler Wells by TF in the first week of the season he has turned things around avenging the loss to Wells in the dual and just defeating 6 seed Brandon Ferretti 8-2. Go Jacks!

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Nick B, Hoffman's OT match, but the other reason I mentioned it was that someone posted here Feldman was in a close match.   Apparently he won by tech so either they were joking or I misread, so I strike my comment from the record. 

Feldman was controlling and dominant.

I am excited to see his potential match against Fernandes - who is grossly underseeded.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, nhs67 said:

Feldman was controlling and dominant.

I am excited to see his potential match against Fernandes - who is grossly underseeded.

Fernandes would be seeded higher if he didn't get stuck by the Hofstra kid this year. 

Just now, Gus said:

Fernandes would be seeded higher if he didn't get stuck by the Hofstra kid this year. 

No, I get that, but Scott lost to Blaze and is still seeded above him.  There should be exceptions if the seed is off that badly.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

4 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

No, I get that, but Scott lost to Blaze and is still seeded above him.  There should be exceptions if the seed is off that badly.

The difference there is that you can point to results from Scott this year and an AA finish last year to justify his seeding. For Fernandes you need to go back two seasons to find a good win. 

46 minutes ago, Gus said:

Wow, Sprately reverses Jordan and gets back points to tie the match up with Jordan having RT locked. Sprately inexplicably cuts Jordan with 6 seconds left rather than ride out and go to OT. Jordan wins 9-8 with RT point at the end.

I blame Dresser

• Fire 2