Battle At the Barn Tonight on UCF

Santos

The UFC's decision to stream wrestling matches, regardless of quality or quantity, is a significant step forward for the sport. This initiative exposes college wrestling to a new audience already captivated by combat sports. The UFC's approach of turning dual meets into events is also commendable, as the varied settings add an extra layer of excitement and attraction to college wrestling. Additionally, the inclusion of less discussed teams in these dual meets provides them with valuable exposure, which bodes well for the future growth of Division I wrestling.

• Fire 5

The UFC College Wrestling Productions have been outstanding. The Battle of Fort Liberty and the Battle at the Barn are unique outside the box ideas to promote the sport and grow wrestling. Getting other combat sports to watch and enjoy collegiate wrestling can pay dividends. Some of the best MMA fighters are wrestlers.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Minor gripe from last UFC experience watching wrestling.  They didn't have a riding time clock.  Also I would have remained a subscriber if they had offered more wrestling.  From what I saw its only here and there at this point

I signed up 3 months for 9.99. That's quite a few duals. They have riding time, team, and individual score. Have enjoyed the matches so far.

2 hours ago, Santos said:

I signed up 3 months for 9.99. That's quite a few duals. They have riding time, team, and individual score. Have enjoyed the matches so far.

I signed up for one month for 9.99.  interesting how everyone gets a different deal.  very cool atmosphere tonight and they did finally get a riding time clock after missing it in the first couple matches.  

9 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I signed up for one month for 9.99.  interesting how everyone gets a different deal.  very cool atmosphere tonight and they did finally get a riding time clock after missing it in the first couple matches.  

For the beginning of the season Promo Code: Dual. Paying for 1 month you got 3 months. 

9 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Minor gripe from last UFC experience watching wrestling.  They didn't have a riding time clock.  Also I would have remained a subscriber if they had offered more wrestling.  From what I saw its only here and there at this point

• Fire 1