Sidney Powell takes a plea deal to have her charges reduced in GA RICO case

VakAttack

23 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Well if the Federalist says it...

Leslie McAdoo Gordon is the principal of McAdoo Gordon & Associates, P.C., founded in 2003. She provides criminal defense for individuals facing misdemeanor and/or felony charges, as well as “white collar” criminal offenses in state and federal courts. She also represents contractors and individuals facing administrative sanctions, including revocation of security clearances and debarment from federal contracts. Ms. McAdoo Gordon graduated cum laude from the Georgetown University Law Center in 1996. She is licensed to practice law in Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and numerous federal trial and appellate courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court.

On 10/26/2023 at 10:34 PM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Hey Art,

Trump was always a bad guy. Not because of R v D - but because it's in his nature to be a criminal.

He was a criminal before, during, and after he left office.

You backed the wrong horse.

If there ever was a time to move forward, it is now.

That's my fifth of a dime.

I am not a Trump supporter GWN.   You and I don't know he's a criminal before, during, and after he left office.   He is not being criminally prosecuted for anything he did before.   He is being criminally charged for things he did toward the end of his time and for things after.   So there is that.   But I think those charges, for the most part, are politically motivated.   The Jan 6 stuff is definitely political as they had the info back then but chose to prosecute now during the campaign.   All of the lawsuits and prosecutions have waited until this campaign time.   That seems just a little more than suspicious to me. 

That said, I wish he wasn't running for President.  I don't support him.   He is toxic to himself and everyone around him.  He generally had good policies but submarined them with his antics.   I am more of a DeSantis guy, but he is really not telegenic enough to get the traction he deserves in my opinion.   But I think he would make a great President. 

I just see a political hit job on Trump and call that out, not because I support him, but because it is wrong when so many others have done worse and nothing happens to them because they are on the other side.   

mspart

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mspart said:

I am not a Trump supporter GWN.   You and I don't know he's a criminal before, during, and after he left office.   He is not being criminally prosecuted for anything he did before.   He is being criminally charged for things he did toward the end of his time and for things after.   So there is that.   But I think those charges, for the most part, are politically motivated.   The Jan 6 stuff is definitely political as they had the info back then but chose to prosecute now during the campaign.   All of the lawsuits and prosecutions have waited until this campaign time.   That seems just a little more than suspicious to me. 

That said, I wish he wasn't running for President.  I don't support him.   He is toxic to himself and everyone around him.  He generally had good policies but submarined them with his antics.   I am more of a DeSantis guy, but he is really not telegenic enough to get the traction he deserves in my opinion.   But I think he would make a great President. 

I just see a political hit job on Trump and call that out, not because I support him, but because it is wrong when so many others have done worse and nothing happens to them because they are on the other side.   

mspart

Fair points. Good thing this isn't a court of law.

My opinion hasn't changed - Trump has always been a criminal and will always be one. And he'll always receive 'political hit jobs' because that's who he is, and he deserves everything coming his way.