MTG

WrestlingRasta

What is the video? I didn't see that. 

I understand if you don't want to interact with me,  so no hard feelings if you don't share. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

50 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

What is the video? I didn't see that. 

I understand if you don't want to interact with me,  so no hard feelings if you don't share. 

You think too highly of yourself to think you have that kind of impact on people. 

Video of her during the Palestinian/Jewish protests at the Capitol. 

29 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Something wrong with your computer, professor?

You’re not wrong here. 

• Fire 1

Rasta & Offthemat - why post so rudely?

Just did a quick google search for "marjorie taylor greene" videos.

Bunch of links. None of them to the topic that was eventually revealed in the 4th post above.

Not one. (Doesn't read well, but it's attached below.)

Other posters can't read your mind. And Google doesn't help if you don't provide enough information.

If you want to be a jerk, at least wait for a time when it doesn't make you foolish.

About 1,430,000 results (0.29 seconds) 

Search Results

Web results

image.jpeg.2cddbb2746635addb861f8455ae3ad5c.jpeg

Marjorie Taylor Greene. @RepMTG. Christian, Mother, American, Business Owner, and Congresswoman representing Georgia's 14th District. Rome, GA Greene ...
X.com · Jan 20, 1970
image.jpeg.030b3f46ea7278a7bb63bda4897c7bd8.jpeg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who was one of the 21 House Republicans who voted against a 30-day temporary spending bill, ...
YouTube · C-SPAN · 3 weeks ago
image.jpeg.04960230d075368aadeac9f3d0811223.jpeg

House Homeland Security Chairman Mark Green barred GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from speaking further in a hearing after she called ...
CNN · Annie Grayer · Apr 20, 2023
image.jpeg.3961d4dced9db1be380d425ef877a12b.jpeg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., on Thursday introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden over his handling of the ...
NBC News · Rebecca Shabad · May 18, 2023
image.jpeg.4d7b21c6d00b04821f80094f5bb97059.jpeg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Thursday defended the man arrested in connection with a high-profile investigation into leaked classified ...
NBC News · Zoë Richards · Apr 13, 2023
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVricQiIh3oS40LzNkzeW

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has become the first member of Congress to publicly testify under oath about the events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack on the ...
ABC News · Hannah Demissie · Apr 22, 2022
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-zMsObkJ7_gUtasy3t66

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) spoke about the House speaker's race between the day's Republican caucus meetings.
C-SPAN · 6 days ago
mqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEFCJQBEFM&rs=AMz

Marjorie Taylor Greene was first elected to Congress on a platform of some of the craziest conspiracy theories you've ever heard of.
YouTube · The Daily Show · 1 month ago

Constituents of Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene in Georgia tell Jennifer Palmieri, Mark McKinnon and John Heilemann how they feel ...
YouTube · SHOWTIME · Oct 25, 2022
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyHngYaaSdFuCeAf2oWWa

Marjorie Taylor Greene said at a Republican event in New York over the weekend that if she had organized the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. ...
ABC News · Will Steakin · Dec 12, 2022

40 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Just did a quick google search for "marjorie taylor greene" videos.

Bunch of links. None of them to the topic that was eventually revealed in the 4th post above.

Not one. (Doesn't read well, but it's attached below.)

Other posters can't read your mind. And Google doesn't help if you don't provide enough information.

If you want to be a jerk, at least wait for a time when it doesn't make you foolish.

About 1,430,000 results (0.29 seconds) 

Search Results

Web results

image.jpeg.2cddbb2746635addb861f8455ae3ad5c.jpeg

Marjorie Taylor Greene. @RepMTG. Christian, Mother, American, Business Owner, and Congresswoman representing Georgia's 14th District. Rome, GA Greene ...
X.com · Jan 20, 1970
image.jpeg.030b3f46ea7278a7bb63bda4897c7bd8.jpeg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who was one of the 21 House Republicans who voted against a 30-day temporary spending bill, ...
YouTube · C-SPAN · 3 weeks ago
image.jpeg.04960230d075368aadeac9f3d0811223.jpeg

House Homeland Security Chairman Mark Green barred GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from speaking further in a hearing after she called ...
CNN · Annie Grayer · Apr 20, 2023
image.jpeg.3961d4dced9db1be380d425ef877a12b.jpeg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., on Thursday introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden over his handling of the ...
NBC News · Rebecca Shabad · May 18, 2023
image.jpeg.4d7b21c6d00b04821f80094f5bb97059.jpeg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Thursday defended the man arrested in connection with a high-profile investigation into leaked classified ...
NBC News · Zoë Richards · Apr 13, 2023
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVricQiIh3oS40LzNkzeW

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has become the first member of Congress to publicly testify under oath about the events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack on the ...
ABC News · Hannah Demissie · Apr 22, 2022
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-zMsObkJ7_gUtasy3t66

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) spoke about the House speaker's race between the day's Republican caucus meetings.
C-SPAN · 6 days ago

Marjorie Taylor Greene was first elected to Congress on a platform of some of the craziest conspiracy theories you've ever heard of.
YouTube · The Daily Show · 1 month ago

Constituents of Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene in Georgia tell Jennifer Palmieri, Mark McKinnon and John Heilemann how they feel ...
YouTube · SHOWTIME · Oct 25, 2022
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyHngYaaSdFuCeAf2oWWa

Marjorie Taylor Greene said at a Republican event in New York over the weekend that if she had organized the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. ...
ABC News · Will Steakin · Dec 12, 2022

There’s a whole world out there when you escape gooogul.  

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I believe in the “you get what you earn” philosophy in life. 

If you want to lecture, maybe sign up as a guest speaker for one of your boy’s ‘classes’.  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

If you want to lecture, maybe sign up as a guest speaker for one of your boy’s ‘classes’.  

For starters,  and as I perpetually have to remind our booze soaked, ranting owner: I'm not a professor by title, and nor do I refer to myself as one.  Gee, doesn't sound like confurmation to me.

I wasn't nasty with you last night,  so your out of the blue comments weren't needed.  So,  is you still trying to save face from my other moments where I done did humiliate yis? Or, maybe it's what I'm going to say below?

Now that you want to play that way,  your continual "confirmation" claim pairs very revealingly with the numbers of times you have to mock me as an eggakatur.  Is it YOU who indeed needs to confirm that you're competent enough on here?

It looks an awful lot like we used to call in Minnesota,  "Little man's disease. " Feel inferior,  and overcompensate by endlessly referring to the thing that makes you feel that way. 

I'll say this much: at least I do my work legitimately and within the law.  😉

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Two more folks easily amused. 

18 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

For starters,  and as I perpetually have to remind our booze soaked, ranting owner: I'm not a professor by title, and nor do I refer to myself as one.  Gee, doesn't sound like confurmation to me.

I wasn't nasty with you last night,  so your out of the blue comments weren't needed.  So,  is you still trying to save face from my other moments where I done did humiliate yis? Or, maybe it's what I'm going to say below?

Now that you want to play that way,  your continual "confirmation" claim pairs very revealingly with the numbers of times you have to mock me as an eggakatur.  Is it YOU who indeed needs to confirm that you're competent enough on here?

It looks an awful lot like we used to call in Minnesota,  "Little man's disease. " Feel inferior,  and overcompensate by endlessly referring to the thing that makes you feel that way. 

I'll say this much: at least I do my work legitimately and within the law.  😉

18 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Two more folks easily amused. 

Another friendly tip it looks like you could use......take a few minutes to gather yourself, don't just instantly respond on emotion.  That way, you won't have to continuously keep quoting the same post over and over, going back to edit and add stuff you thought of later.    Take your time, calm yourself, and things will become much clearer.

You have yourself a nice day.

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Another friendly tip it looks like you could use......take a few minutes to gather yourself, don't just instantly respond on emotion.  That way, you won't have to continuously keep quoting the same post over and over, going back to edit and add stuff you thought of later.    Take your time, calm yourself, and things will become much clearer.

You have yourself a nice day.

Had HOURS to compose myself,  Under The Table Chef. 

As for you,  that must be why you replied less than ten minutes later,  eh?

Begin countdown to invoking "professor" for confirmation...NOW!

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I know you aren’t a ‘professor’ but chose to denominate you the title much as I might have by using the term genius, bananas. 

What are you trying to say,  and in which language are you trying to say it in?

Starting to sound like our beloved owner at 10:00 PM.

Wowza!

Edited by Ban Basketball

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

I wonder if there is anyone on here that Ban doesn't think he humiliated...must be fun up there in his little brain...the stories he makes up and how he overinflates his sense of self is actually quite astounding.  

No.  Yis all do that to yiselfs,ma'am.

Kind of the equivalent of,  " you can't make this up." Your own words dig yis grave,  ma'am.

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

MTG is a thread about bananas.  The professor.  Genius. 

Ah, now THAT clears it up.

Maybe I'm bandanas, but I sure don't obsess about people,  constantly posting a follow-up to that one person,  eh, Stormfront.org?

Wowza!

7 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Ah, now THAT clears it up.

Maybe I'm bandanas, but I sure don't obsess about people,  constantly posting a follow-up to that one person,  eh, Stormfront.org?

Wowza!

I’ll endeavor to contain my rhetoric to driver’s ed equivalent for you. 

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I’ll endeavor to contain my rhetoric to driver’s ed equivalent for you. 

I believe that's three in a row whereby I truly cannot determine what you just said,  and in which language that you tried to say it in,  Stormfront.org

Tell you what:  give it a rest,  ok?  Stop obsessing SO derned much about me to the pernt of being so consumed that you don't even think straight.  

I'm not that important,  nor am I anyone's enemy.  Just move on,  Stormfront.org.

19 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

The irony of ban accusing someone of not understanding what they posted or what language they are using is not lost

The sixth person this week to not realize that the joke's on them. 

Just like a bear to honey,  ma'am.

LOL!!!!!