Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

12 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

And tomorrow and the next day and the next you will continue to wake up and hate the jews and support terrorists...I'll be comfortable with myself and how I feel about the war both today and 10 years from now thank you.

Conflating the government of Israel with "the jews" is antisemitic. "Dual loyalty" is one of the oldest antisemitic tropes there is.

10 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Conflating the government of Israel with "the jews" is antisemitic. "Dual loyalty" is one of the oldest antisemitic tropes there is.

What the?!?!  You are antisemitic...period.  You support terrorists...period.  Quit digging that hole

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

What the?!?!  You are antisemitic...period.  You support terrorists...period.  Quit digging that hole

Israel isn’t “the jews.” It’s one state among many. There are millions of jews all around the world who don’t support Israel. 

The idea that all jews are inherently loyal or tied to each other, rather than the actual communities they live in, is one of the oldest antisemitic charges in existence:

https://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/defining-antisemitism-dual-loyalty

I don’t hate all jews. I don’t even hate Israeli jews, just like I don’t hate Gazans, Saudi Arabians, Russians, Chinese, or…Americans. I think those governments are doing things that are wrong and should be stopped.

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Israel isn’t “the jews.” It’s one state among many. There are millions of jews all around the world who don’t support Israel. 

The idea that all jews are inherently loyal or tied to each other, rather than the actual communities they live in, is one of the oldest antisemitic charges in existence:

I don’t hate all jews. I don’t even hate Israeli jews, just like I don’t hate Gazans, Saudi Arabians, Russians, Chinese, or…Americans. I think those governments are doing things that are wrong and should be stopped.

You just choose to ignore that a terrorist organization like hamas is using its own people as tools of war.  Oh and won’t let them vote. 

21 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Who is the government in Gaza?

Literally huh genius??? And where did you say you hated hamas???? You should really go back and read what you actually typed 

Edited by JimmyBT

6 minutes ago, mspart said:

He never does.   He just likes to get peoples undies in a bunch. 

mspart

Oh and he likes to support Hamas and say he really doesn't like them.   That is his favorite go to.

mspart

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Literally huh genius??? And where did you say you hated hamas???? You should really go back and read what you actually typed 

i know reading is hard so i’ll help you out

“I don’t even hate Israeli jews, just like I don’t hate Gazans, Saudi Arabians, Russians, Chinese, or…Americans. I think those governments are doing things that are wrong and should be stopped.”

If you can’t piece the two bolder parts together, you read at a second grade level. 

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

“I don’t even hate Israeli jews, just like I don’t hate Gazans, Saudi Arabians, Russians, Chinese, or…Americans. I think those governments are doing things that are wrong and should be stopped.”

If you can’t piece the two bolder parts together, you read at a second grade level. 

you literally are that dumb huh?  

• Fire 1

Wow...stop the press...that was one of the most convincing condemnations of hamas I have ever read...oh wait...you didn't even come close you antisemite.

How about this...is hamas a terrorist organization??

5 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

You literally said you DONT hate Gazans (which according to you is Hamas) 

8 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

I really love the part where you say you don’t hate all Jews.  

13 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I mean, when was the last time there was actually 'peace time' in Isreal??

Answer = prior to 10/7

Israel declared war shortly after 10/7 ... prior to that it was "peace time". Which is not at all the same thing as there being "peace" in the region. Two completely different things. 

Russia has not declared war on Ukraine, so they are - by definition - at peace time status. Yet there is obviously no peace going on there, either. "Special mission" but not at war.

Same for Lebanon and Israel - not at war - so peace time status... yet they routinely lob explosives at each other. "In conflict" yet not at war.

I'll assist with the definition:

peace-time (noun)
  1. a period when a country is not at war

50 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You literally said you DONT hate Gazans (which according to you is Hamas) 

you’re basically illiterate if you can’t figure this out. it’s parallel structure, a basic element of human speech. i’ll help you out this time, but i’d recommend some sort of remedial night school going forward.

i don’t hate israeli jews - i hate their government

is to

i don’t hate gazans - i hate their government (hamas)

is to 

i don’t hate saudi arabians - i hate their government

and so on and so on

22 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Answer = prior to 10/7

Israel declared war shortly after 10/7 ... prior to that it was "peace time". Which is not at all the same thing as there being "peace" in the region. Two completely different things. 

Russia has not declared war on Ukraine, so they are - by definition - at peace time status. Yet there is obviously no peace going on there, either. "Special mission" but not at war.

Same for Lebanon and Israel - not at war - so peace time status... yet they routinely lob explosives at each other. "In conflict" yet not at war.

I'll assist with the definition:

peace-time (noun)
  1. a period when a country is not at war

If Canada was occupying us, had military checkpoints every mile, armed soldiers questioning you when you walked down the street, killed children in the street, etc….would we be at peace?

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

you’re basically illiterate if you can’t figure this out. it’s parallel structure, a basic element of human speech. i’ll help you out this time, but i’d recommend some sort of remedial night school going forward.

i don’t hate israeli jews - i hate their government

is to

i don’t hate gazans - i hate their government (hamas)

is to 

i don’t hate saudi arabians - i hate their government

and so on and so on

Pretty simple. Don’t use a double negative and flat out just say you hate the governments.  Oh and then don’t say you literally did when you literally didn’t. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

If Canada was occupying us, had military checkpoints every mile, armed soldiers questioning you when you walked down the street, killed children in the street, etc….would we be at peace?

America has been lobbing bombshell and sending misses into foreign countries for weeks now.  We at war?  

Edited by JimmyBT