No Response (yet) Not Much Coverage

Offthemat

https://nypost.com/2023/10/02/iran-official-admits-countrys-role-in-terror-bombing-that-killed-241-us-military-members-report/

“A Pentagon spokesperson referred questions from Fox News Digital to the State Department. Neither the State Department nor the National Security Council responded to those questions.

Potkin Azarmehr, a British-Iranian expert on Iran, told Fox News Digital, “It seems no matter how many times the Western leaders see the consequences of their appeasement with terrorists they are still resigned to continue the same doomed path they have in the last four decades.”

Numerous Fox News Digital press queries were sent to the Iranian Foreign Affairs Ministry and its U.N. mission for comment.”

6 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I’m struggling to understand the correlation between bombings that occurred almost 40 years ago and a prisoner exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get with the program,  man! Of course you're also probably one of them libruls who doesn't see the connection betweem Joe Biden's "actions" as VP and how that relates to his Presidency today. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

26 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Get with the program,  man! Of course you're also probably one of them libruls who doesn't see the connection betweem Joe Biden's "actions" as VP and how that relates to his Presidency today. 

So your defense has advanced now to “that was a long time ago?”  Well that’s easy.  China paid Joe a couple years ago and this year he let them send a surveillance balloon across the country. 

• Haha 1

So your defense has advanced now to “that was a long time ago?”  Well that’s easy.  China paid Joe a couple years ago and this year he let them send a surveillance balloon across the country. 

How many balloons did Trump let fly across the country?

6 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Did the little green men in your salt shaker tell you that?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Le duke said:

How many balloons did Trump let fly across the country?

Oft overlooked fact in the alternative reality that the 30 percenters reside in. 

When some people say “never forget” they mean it. 

I have a good number of friends who died at the hands of the Taliban.

Do you have any social media posts or forum threads dedicated to lampooning Trump for releasing 2000+ Talibs?

Just now, Offthemat said:

None.

Ownership begins...NOW!

Help yourself to this softball,  le duke. You are warned though: she doesn't believe,  pictures,  videos,  links,  nuttin.

14 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I have a good number of friends who died at the hands of the Taliban.

Do you have any social media posts or forum threads dedicated to lampooning Trump for releasing 2000+ Talibs?

No.  I don’t remember being on any social media at the time, but is that what you think this thread is about?  And if Trump had 2000+ taliban, what are you saying he should have done with them?

No.  I don’t remember being on any social media at the time, but is that what you think this thread is about?  And if Trump had 2000+ taliban, what are you saying he should have done with them?

Trump agreed to the release of 2,000+ Taliban as part of his agreement with the Taliban to leave Afghanistan. Many of those imprisoned Taliban were terrorists who killed hundreds of Americans.

As to what he should have done with them? Not my lane. He was the POTUS. The point was that, before, during and after Ronald Reagan said, “We do not negotiate with terrorists,” we were, in fact, negotiating with terrorists.

12 hours ago, Le duke said:

Trump agreed to the release of 2,000+ Taliban as part of his agreement with the Taliban to leave Afghanistan. Many of those imprisoned Taliban were terrorists who killed hundreds of Americans.

As to what he should have done with them? Not my lane. He was the POTUS. The point was that, before, during and after Ronald Reagan said, “We do not negotiate with terrorists,” we were, in fact, negotiating with terrorists.

This has a resemblance to a POW swap towards the end of a war, though I have no doubt some could have been characterized as terrorists.  Dealing with a non-uniformed enemy is a major challenge.  As for negotiating with terrorists, Thomas Jefferson initiated the policy, and there’s no denying that several have broken with it.

I still don’t see any coverage from legacy media. 

10 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Do people see the IRI as a left wing media darling?  I don't see it that way.

When the news broke in Iran, it was quickly scrubbed.  Here, the media just neglects to report it.  I doubt that Bananas has read about it in any of his selected sources. 

• Fire 1